News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

If someone had to be removed...

Started by Neerb, May 16, 2010, 10:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

As we all know, loss of characters is an unfortunate part of Smash. Mewtwo, Roy, Dr. Mario, and Pichu were all taken out for Brawl... and who's to say that's the end of it? So, if ONE character had to be removed for SSB4, who would you want it to be?

I'd say... Lucario. Granted, I love Lucario, but I feel he doesn't really contribute too much to the Pokemon series or the Smash series. Plus, like Mewtwo, he'll probably be replaced by the next-gen cool biped anyway (aka Zoroark).

Shujinco2

Mystic

StarWindWizard7

Get rid of Jiggly puff.... UGH...

Zero

Quote from: Tsutaja on May 16, 2010, 02:26:20 PM
Dedede.

Quote from: Mystic on May 16, 2010, 03:10:20 PM
Dedede

Any reason as to why?

Get rid of intercourse ing Jiggly Puff, really. There is no longer any reason for her to be there other than the fact that she is one of the original members.

Magnum

Toon Link.

Seriously, just not necessary.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Cornwad

Jigglypuff is essential to the game. You would have to remove someone like Lucario, Lucas, Wolf, or Toon Link. Personally I would remove Lucario.

DededeCloneChris

Zero

Quote from: Cornwad on June 01, 2010, 03:30:18 AM
Jigglypuff is essential to the game. You would have to remove someone like Lucario, Lucas, Wolf, or Toon Link. Personally I would remove Lucario.

Lucario's removal goes without saying. I agree with your suggestions too, but...

How in the hell is Jigglypuff essential? Do you really think people are going to give a crap if Jiggs gets removed?

Neerb

Quote from: Zero on June 01, 2010, 02:35:51 PM
Lucario's removal goes without saying. I agree with your suggestions too, but...

How in the hell is Jigglypuff essential? Do you really think people are going to give a crap if Jiggs gets removed?

Well for one, she's completely unique; if Wolf was taken out, Wolf users may adjust to Fox or Falco, but Jiggly offers a gameplay form that no one else can match. Plus she's one of the Original 12.

Zero

Quote from: Mewtwo on June 01, 2010, 04:04:05 PM
Well for one, she's completely unique; if Wolf was taken out, Wolf users may adjust to Fox or Falco, but Jiggly offers a gameplay form that no one else can match. Plus she's one of the Original 12.

I know.

It'd matter if she was unique if she was likable in the slightest.

Cornwad

Are you kidding? Removing Jigglypuff would be like removing Yoshi.

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on June 01, 2010, 07:55:05 PM
Are you kidding? Removing Jigglypuff would be like removing Yoshi.

I wouldn't go that far, considering the fact that Yoshi is a well known gaming icon with a few of his own games while Jigglypuff has absolutely no importance whatsoever outside of the fact that she's a reoccurring Super Smash Bros. character due to her singing and drawing on people's faces being an old, now obsolete running gag in a 12-year-old anime that nobody watches anymore.

Allegory

Java

Pffft... I would never take out Jiggs.
I don't understand the Dedede hate either...

I would probably remove either Lucario or Wolf from the cast of SSBB.