News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

If someone had to be removed...

Started by Neerb, May 16, 2010, 10:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayquarian

Don't get rid of anyone: just change the way the clones play drastically.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Hoagie Pennywhistle on June 03, 2010, 02:30:27 PM
Don't get rid of anyone: just change the way the clones play drastically.
Win.

Neerb

In my opinion, Lucario is just the "currently popular movie star magic fighting biped pokemon." First it was Mewtwo, then he got replaced by Lucario, and while I'm not 100% sure, I have a feeling Lucario will be gone next time to make way for Zoroark.

Zero

Quote from: Cornwad on June 03, 2010, 02:26:05 PM
The fact that Jigglypuff is extremely likable only adds to how important it is to Smash games.

Quote from: Cornwad on June 03, 2010, 02:08:54 PM
Last I checked, every Smash Bros game has had Jigglypuff. Therefore we can assume that a Smash Bros game is not possible if Jigglypuff is not included on the roster.

Yeah I've finally stopped taking you seriously. About darn time I guess.

EDIT: FUCK how slow this site is, double quote removed. lol

Cornwad

See? Some people just don't understand. Jigglypuff takes a level of sophistication to properly understand. You don't just randomly add a Pokemon and keep it in for three games, while taking out characters like Mewtwo and Doctor Mario.

Zero

lol sophistication.

You can shut up now btw

DededeCloneChris

I think it's just me...but Cornwad is kind of getting so dramatic with Jigglypuff...

Zero

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on June 03, 2010, 08:13:15 PM
I think it's just me...but Cornwad is kind of getting so dramatic with Jigglypuff...

It isn't. lol

Java

Anyway... I'm with Cornwad. Keep the 'puff!

JrDude

Jigglypuff won't be leaving Smash. I guarantee it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 04, 2010, 12:11:30 AM
Jigglypuff won't be leaving Smash. I guarantee it.
That. There's tons I could go into as I've seen it debated several times on a long basis, but I'll only make that post on request.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Zero

She really should though. Her popularity is dead. She isn't likable. She's just a random terrible pokemon now and no one besides these faggots in this thread would give a poop if she was removed.

Thirdkoopa

I think the reason people want her out more is that in Brawl is that she's pretty much by far the most ignorable character on the roster. (Play-style wise) Much like others however that would probably be buffed around in the next game.

I'd normally be in a good agreement basis on this but there's that simple fact that keeps me from doing so. Then again, using that logic, they could also barely change her at all and leave it at that.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Cornwad

The way I see it, Jiggylpuff is like Rocky in the first movie. Not any of the others, as much as I'd like to see Jigglypuff end the Cold War or fight Mr. T. I'd say that Kirby is Rocky 3 and Mr.Game and Watch is 2.

But anyway, you go into a match expecting Jigglypuff to lose. Especially when playing with people newer to the game who will automatically go to Ike or Snake, Jigglypuff looks like the worst decision you could make character wise. Then when you actually play as Jigglypuff, it just becomes that much better when you do good. You don't need to actually win to come out on top, coming close makes it clear that you're a better player, just like at the end of Rocky. They kind of ruined Jigglypuff in Brawl because she isn't all that good anymore, but the idea still works. Without Jigglypuff, who else would be Rocky?