News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Super Luigi Galaxy 2

Started by Nayrman, May 05, 2010, 02:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

http://kotaku.com/5531823/its-a-super-luigi-galaxy

To the surprise of absolutely no-one, Luigi is playable in Galaxy 2. Just thought I'd share the video.
Now that Luigi being playable again seems to be in most of the Mario platformers again, can we have a co-op mode in this one as well? C'mon, I don't want no stupid star buddy...

SkyMyl

Nayr, a quick note. Our Youtube code doesn't work with anything BUT Youtube. But yeah, I'm not really surprised. If I recall correctly, I think the co-op mode in Galaxy 2 was supposed to have been improved on , and isn't limited to that Orange Star cursor.

Wait, why does this link to one of BigAl's videos.

Nayrman

Quote from: SkyMyl on May 05, 2010, 02:07:32 PM
Nayr, a quick note. Our Youtube code doesn't work with anything BUT Youtube. But yeah, I'm not really surprised. If I recall correctly, I think the co-op mode in Galaxy 2 was supposed to have been improved on , and isn't limited to that Orange Star cursor.

Wait, why does this link to one of BigAl's videos.

I don't know why it's that. I changed the link to the Kotaku article that says it. Gah, what's the point of having Youtube tags if YOUTUBE VIDEOS WON'T WORK WITH IT! @_@

SkyMyl

Youtube videos work with the tag. Anything else won't.

Cornwad

Luigi was really hard to control in Galaxy, but he was more fun in my opinion. I'm glad he's back.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Cornwad on May 05, 2010, 08:23:40 PM
Luigi was really hard to control in Galaxy, but he was more fun in my opinion. I'm glad he's back.
This, entirely. Luigi is what made Galaxy a game.

Zero

Quote from: Sherlock on May 06, 2010, 10:38:12 PM
This, entirely. Luigi is what made Galaxy a game.

lol I disagree. Still, I welcome the option regardless of the game being named Mario Galaxy.

StarWindWizard7

I'm glad he's back, but it's to be expected.
I'll probably play with him half as much as I would Mario.