News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

So I have a ps3 again

Started by Zero, May 25, 2010, 03:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Temporarily. Once again I have my brother's ps3 for a short amount of time.

I have LBP, MGS4, and Prince of Persia.

Quick, what should I do first?

Neerb

I've never played PoP, and I've only demoed MGS4, so... I'm not sure. LBP doesn't take very long to beat in Campaign, and it's much more fun in multiplayer than by yourself, so I wouldn't say it's high priority unless you have multiple controllers and friends come over. Of course, it is fun and hysterical.

I'd say play a little bit of each, then decide for yourself. I personally would go with Prince of Persia (never touched it, but violence + platforming is almost always win), then LBP, then MGS4 (hour-long cutscenes? I guess it depends on how long you have the PS3).

Zero

lol I already beat MGS4 ages ago, LBP isn't my thing, and PoP kind of sucks.

Well intercourse  I'm bored with it already. Why do people love these things so much? The interface isn't anywhere near as good as the 360's. Sure is shiny though.

Thirteenthorder

It really depends on your selection of games kiddo.

Umm, I'm currently packing:

Marvel vs Capcom 2
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
Street Fighter IV
Super Street Fighter IV
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Soulcalibur IV
God of War III

Not a day goes by that it doesn't get played :D

On the other hand, my 360 is only existent through the hopes that another Left 4 Dead will be released. If L4D3 doesn't ever happen then that poop's going out on the street :|
When you're not lookin'...

Zero

Well of course. The best hardware you can buy isn't worth a crap if there aren't any games for it. This is why I'm bored to death by the darn thing already.

I'll figure out something. Maybe I'll check out Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm or something.

I have the 360 versions of most of those games you mentioned.

MoS

jatoskep

Little Big Planet is the best game ever created on a console. Play it forever.