News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Sonic Colors announced

Started by Zero, May 26, 2010, 09:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

http://kotaku.com/5548219/sonic-colors-streaks-to-the-wii-and-ds/gallery/

The name is ridiculous but whatever, hopefully its good, but I'm skeptical. If its like the day stages in Sonic Unleashed then we may have a winner here.

SkyMyl

From the very brief, gameplay free trailer, it seems to be a crossover between Elebits and Sonic.

Stupid name, by the way.

Cornwad

I can easily see them taking the powers too far, but as of now it looks decent.

I wonder what the new friend will be.

Triforceman22

I don't really know what to say...
It could be good.
but they need to change the name.
Sounds like a pre-school game.

*waits for Nayrman to come in with his caps lock*

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

JrDude

Sounds colorful.
That is my only opinion until I see/hear/read more.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

It...COULD be good I guess.

DededeCloneChris

Don't worry, guys. Sonic will teach us the importance of colors!

And you know what this means... It's the next step after sexual harassment lessons!

Triforceman22

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on May 26, 2010, 05:25:17 PM
Don't worry, guys. Sonic will teach us the importance of colors!

And you know what this means... It's the next step after sexual harassment lessons!

That's No good!

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Neerb

So, it's Daytime Unleashed with cool little power-ups? And Tails seems to be in a similar position to that of the old Sonic games where he was basically a slower, flying Sonic? Gameplay wise, this could be the best Sonic game yet as long as they don't Werehog it up. At any rate, I'm considerably more excited for it than Sonic 4... and that's not saying a lot.

Cornwad

I wouldn't say powerups. From what we've seen, the game revolves around the aliens.

Zero

Quote from: Cornwad on May 26, 2010, 06:37:04 PM
I wouldn't say powerups. From what we've seen, the game revolves around the aliens.

If you read the article, you'd know that the aliens give Sonic power ups.

Cornwad

Thus the aliens are not powerups themselves, but a gameplay mechanic that allows you to get powerups.

Zero

Maybe. I have a feeling its going to be similar to how Cyber Elves work in the Mega Man Zero series though.

Neerb

I have absolutely no idea what Cyber Elves are, but I was thinking they'd be along the lines of Super Paper Mario's sprite guys; pick one to have out at a time and he gives you a special ability.

Zero

Quote from: SmashBro25 on May 26, 2010, 07:21:18 PM
I have absolutely no idea what Cyber Elves are, but I was thinking they'd be along the lines of Super Paper Mario's sprite guys; pick one to have out at a time and he gives you a special ability.

play moar mega man