News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by Zero, June 05, 2010, 09:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

So now we have some new rumors. According to some guy, there are 42 new characters, and they will be revealed one per week staring in November. There won't be DLC, but there will be a Super MvC3 or whatever in a year with more (Probably Megaman X and Phoenix Wright and stuff like that)

We have 13 from each side so far, so that means 8 more.
New Capcom characters:
1. Bison
2. C. Viper (seen in silhouette on the MvC3 website)
3. Strider
4. Mike Haggar
5. Mega Man Classic (This is pretty obvious, X and EXE are confirmed not to be in, and Tron has Volnutt's theme from TvC)
6. Zero from TvC (They said X fans would not be disappointed)
7. Frank West (Well duh)
8. Red Arremer from Ghosts 'n Goblins (What?!) [spoiler][/spoiler]

Marvel:
1. Storm
2. Thanos
3. Venom (Eddie Brock)
4. Shuma Gorath (YES!)
5. She-Hulk (Already rumored, possible silhouette)
6. Ms. Marvel (Already rumored, possible silhouette, plus MODOK is in so she needs to be)
7. Spider-Woman (Fan service like X-23)
8. Howard the Duck (Mind melting WTF character that was mentioned by Seth Killian before)

Howard and Red Arremer would be the secret characters, because they're a little silly.

This information was apparently posted on IPlayWinner, but then the posts were quickly deleted. Now its on gamefaqs, so take it with a huge grain of salt. It's still fun to talk about though.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995375-marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds/56719707/627106839
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995375-marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds/56719707/627701866

SkyMyl

I would consider that probable if not for Howard the Duck as a playable character.

That's about as likely as a forgotten game peripheral being included in a fighting roster.

DededeCloneChris

We stole the Lost Planet guy and the Onimusha dude from the Xbox360 and PS2, but now they're stealing PW for the Xbox360 and PS3.

Cornwad

I wouldn't get worried. PW won't be in MvC3 for a long time if ever.

Magnum

HELL YES! HOWARD THE DUCK!

I WANT SO BAD!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Qsmash

I'm not sure whether to take this list seriously or not.

Java

This may be a stupid question, but why is there such a small roster this time around?

Cornwad

Quote from: Java on October 17, 2010, 03:50:15 PM
This may be a stupid question, but why is there such a small roster this time around?
Most of the characters in MvC2 were ripped from other games so it was easier to make, plus the more characters you have the harder it is to balance.

Neerb

I WANT NIGHTCRAWLER. I also want Ruby Heart and Sonson, but they were made up for MvC2, so some people doubt they'll make it.  :(

Cornwad

Ruby Heart was actually a reject Darkstalker, and I'm sure you know that SonSon was only half created just for the game. All three probably won't make it in though.

Zero

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on October 15, 2010, 09:18:19 PM
We stole the Lost Planet guy and the Onimusha dude from the Xbox360 and PS2, but now they're stealing PW for the Xbox360 and PS3.

Are you twelve years old? Capcom can throw Phoenix wherever they please.

Anyway Cornwad those rumors you posted are pretty interesting. She Hulk and Spider Woman seem redundant, but Howard the Duck should be pretty lulz worthy I guess if this is true.

For clarification for those of you that don't know, SonSon in MvC2 is the granddaughter of the SonSon from the original game.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on October 17, 2010, 10:33:04 PM
Are you twelve years old? Capcom can throw Phoenix wherever they please.

Anyway Cornwad those rumors you posted are pretty interesting. She Hulk and Spider Woman seem redundant, but Howard the Duck should be pretty lulz worthy I guess if this is true.

For clarification for those of you that don't know, SonSon in MvC2 is the granddaughter of the SonSon from the original game.
I'm certainly 19 years old.

Cornwad

I don't know, Spider-Woman is pretty different from Spider Man from what I've seen. She fires venom blasts instead of webs, can secret pheromones, and can fly a little or something. I don't know about She Hulk though, I guess she would be Hulk but less gigantic. Either way, we'll know if this is real or not as soon as November comes along.

Zero

Oh I know that Spiderwoman's powers are different(even though Spidey has had the power to fly and shoot venom in certain cases), I'm just saying that she really is kind of redundant. X-23 has the same problem and so will She-Hulk. They will be completely different characters in terms of play style I bet, but the characters themselves are just female counterparts to the original males.

Cornwad

Yeah, I guess they're mostly there for fan service. If you didn't put them in you'd either have too many Xmen or Avengers or not enough Marvel girls.