News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by Zero, June 05, 2010, 09:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

Haggar is almost definitely in, probably Mega Man too from the looks of that bottom left corner.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on October 30, 2010, 10:39:42 PM
Haggar is almost definitely in, probably Mega Man too from the looks of that bottom left corner.

...Why is there a guy wearing a monkey mask?

Cornwad

They were taking pictures of Halloween costumes and they 'accidentally' got a shot of Haggar in there.

I think he's supposed to be some pirate or something.

Qsmash

X-3

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on October 30, 2010, 11:36:11 PM
...Why is there a guy wearing a monkey mask?
Quote from: Cornwad on October 30, 2010, 11:50:28 PM
I think he's supposed to be some pirate or something.

He's Monkey D. Luffy.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Cornwad on October 30, 2010, 10:39:42 PM

If only Zangief was in MvC3, we could have Zangief vs Haggar.

Nayrman

Capcom seems to be pulling out the oldies this time around. Awesome

Zero

Not sure how I feel about Hagger. Yeah I liked him as a kid and still do, but he's not all that special. I'd rather have Pheonix or even a random Rival Schools character(regardless of these characters being deconfirmed, it's how I feel).

Oh well. At least he's a better use of a character spot than X-23.

Zero

double post but anyone know when the whole fixed interval character reveals begin?

Cornwad

They were supposed to start in November. Unless it happens soon I don't think they're going to happen.

Cornwad

And yet, the rumor list is still going strong. She-Hulk and Zero were announced today. Zero looks like TvC but more which is pretty cool, and She-Hulk looks... interesting. She throws cars at people so that's cool. Also I see a Ghosts 'n Goblins stage in her trailer with Red Arremer in it, but then again Tron appears in the Legends stage so you never know. Regardless, I have a new favorite stage.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Nayrman

Yay! Zero is back. And we have another Johnny Yong Bosch sighting. Uh... well, whatever. It's still Zero, so I'm happy.

She-Hulk.... uh.... what's with all the rule 65's in this game? ~_~

Edit after watching trailers some more:
- Why X2 Zero's theme? I prefer X3's theme more. Whatever.
- Cyber Peacocks weapon/special looks surprisingly useless
- Zero still seems somewhat OP, but I guess we'll have to wait for the game.
- She-Hulk looks boring to play as to be honest...

Cornwad

I think it's more that her animations all look really awkward because she's so intercourse ing tall. She kind of reminds me of El Fuerte in SSF4 which is awesome.

Qsmash

I think I was the only one who more excited to see a Ghouls n' Ghost stage then these two.

Whatever, that stage is intercourse ing awesome.

and intercourse  zero

Cornwad

Uh... Shuma and Jill were just confirmed as a special edition bonus from Gamestop...

I was not expecting that. This is pretty intercourse ing awesome.