News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by Zero, June 05, 2010, 09:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

There was a guy who apparently predicted Jill and Shuma were DLC before they were officially revealed. He also guessed that Viper would have EX moves and a focus cancel, which she does. I thought he might have seen some Gamestop paperwork about the DLC characters, but the Viper thing is pretty iffy. Apparently that means the other characters might be:

Sentinel
Phoenix/Dark Phoenix
Taskmaster

Haggar
Hsien-Ko
Akuma

Yeah...

Qsmash

I'll be happy if Hsien-Ko gets confirmed but hasn't she already been deconfirmed? Maybe DLC?

Cornwad

She was sort of vaguely disconfirmed. I think the director said that he would add Talbain if he were going to add any more Darkstalkers characters, and that most Darkstalkers have moves with too many transformations or something. To be fair, Akuma was also vaguely disconfirmed when Seth Killian said not to expect many more shotos.

Qsmash

They also said something about Donovan being in if it weren't for Felicia and I like him better even though I use to main Felicia. Especially since he's the only interesting male character in the game.

Cornwad

Uh... some Phoenix guy got announced or something I guess...
and some ugly guy got leaked or something...
Also Mayor Mike Haggar!

I'm excited for Haggar. He looks perfect in every way.

SkyMyl

FUCK YES HAGGAR YOU ARE THE SECOND BEST CHARACTER EVER

Shujinco2

Quote from: SkyMyl on January 14, 2011, 04:13:55 PM
FUCK YES HAGGAR YOU ARE THE SECOND BEST CHARACTER EVER
Besides Servbot, right?

Qsmash

Mike Haggar? The Mayor of Earth? Second best? Pish Posh, I say!

DededeCloneChris

SkyMyl

Quote from: Qsmash on January 14, 2011, 08:29:22 PM
Mike Haggar? The Mayor of Earth? Second best? Pish Posh, I say!

Sun goddess > Mayor of Earth

Qsmash

Akuma and Taskmaster revealed.

Akuma looks like he plays waaaay better than Ryu. Out of the two, one of them had to be good or I'd be mad. Also, MvC Ryu is always the worst, but I've seen people bring out the gold in him.  RAGING DEMON IS FAST AS FUCK HOLY SHIT.

Taskmaster has Spidy's web swing and Cap's charging star, a New York accent, and a counter super. :3

Both themes are badass imo.

Cornwad

I think Taskmaster looks really cool. They're both unlockable also, and this confirms beyond all shadow of a doubt that the final two characters are Hsien-Ko and Sentinel. I assume those two will be unlockable too. It's not supposed to take more than a few hours to unlock everyone, you can unlock Akuma after a play through of arcade.

Magnum

Quote from: Cornwad on January 17, 2011, 12:26:58 PM
I think Taskmaster looks really cool. They're both unlockable also, and this confirms beyond all shadow of a doubt that the final two characters are Hsien-Ko and Sentinel. I assume those two will be unlockable too. It's not supposed to take more than a few hours to unlock everyone, you can unlock Akuma after a play through of arcade.
Dammit. I wanted Howard.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

CommanderFlint

Can't wait for this game. It's so unfortunate Frank was excluded though.

Zero

I don't think you have to worry about Ryu being a bad character, lol