News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by Zero, June 05, 2010, 09:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

So I'm assuming I should get an email from Capcom when its shipped?

How would I go about tracking it?

Cornwad

Quote from: Zero on February 13, 2011, 02:47:00 PM
So I'm assuming I should get an email from Capcom when its shipped?

How would I go about tracking it?
You put in the order number on findmyorder.com once you've gotten the confirmation email, then you click "Track my order" and from there it takes you to a track your package thing.

Zero

Cornwad

Well to be fair, it was the link they gave me in my confirmation email.

Zero

Magnum

I'm looking at the achievements and wow. So strange. A lot is just have certain characters fight on Live/PSN.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Cornwad

First DLC Costume pack coming March 1st, featuring SF1 Ryu, Super Soldier Steve Rogers, the Iron Patriot, classic Thor, STARS Chris, and apparently Sparda? I don't know, I've never played a DMC game. While I'm sure people won't like paying for these, this pretty much means classic Spencer and STARS Jill will be added at some point which is nice. I wonder what they'll do with MODOK...

Qsmash

Cornwad

It's been a day since launch, so of course people are already hacking into it. Apparently a lot of Jill's assests are already on the disc, but she's incomplete and is missing a lot of voice work.

I don't know if Shuma is mostly on there yet, but in the coding for the characters there is also mentions of Frank and DoctorOctopus. These could just be leftovers from scrapped characters, but they could also be the next round of DLC.

Zero

Yeah I'd be down for some Doc Oc in my MvC3. Frank would be cool too, but I still wish they hadn't scrapped Venom.

Neerb

^^^ This would be a nice DLC character...

Shujinco2

Quote from: Neerb on February 16, 2011, 01:01:35 PM

^^^ This would be a nice DLC character...
Indeed. It's odd having Capcom's (arguably) most iconic character NOT appearing in a Capcom game that's been proven to do well with him.

Also, Servbot and my recent favorite: Dan.

EDIT: Oh god, I just watched this:

SHE COMES BACK TO LIFE? THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

Magnum

Quote from: Tiger Barb on February 16, 2011, 02:00:45 PM
Indeed. It's odd having Capcom's (arguably) most iconic character NOT appearing in a Capcom game that's been proven to do well with him.

Also, Servbot and my recent favorite: Dan.

EDIT: Oh god, I just watched this:

SHE COMES BACK TO LIFE? THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?
Yeah I found out about that the hard way. My friend found out in the surprising way. It's only if you have 5 bars, so don't rely on it. She has the least HP of the cast, so she dies in 1 good combo as well.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Shujinco2

Quote from: Magnum on February 16, 2011, 03:43:24 PM
Yeah I found out about that the hard way. My friend found out in the surprising way. It's only if you have 5 bars, so don't rely on it. She has the least HP of the cast, so she dies in 1 good combo as well.
It's still Bull Shit, but at least it's balanced.

And at least she still retains her horrid defense.

She would have been much better off if they had just gotten rid of it and made her overall better.

Qsmash