<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by Zero, June 05, 2010, 09:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Cornwad

Quote from: Tiger Barb on February 16, 2011, 03:56:21 PM
It's still Bull Shit, but at least it's balanced.

And at least she still retains her horrid defense.

She would have been much better off if they had just gotten rid of it and made her overall better.
God forbid we have some diversity in the cast! She's pretty much the ultimate glass cannon character, I don't know how anyone could call her unfair when she dies in one combo without meter, and then continuously loses health as DPhoenix.

I'm having a lot of fun with MODOK/Haggar/Sent. Nobody expects Haggar's pipe to come down until it's too late, and by then they only have half health. Felicia and She Hulk are surprisingly fun to play as too, but I don't have a team set up with them yet.

Teams right now: MODOK/Haggar/Sent, Spencer/Shulk/Doom, Tron/Haggar/Doom

Also Shuma has been hacked and is completely finished on the disc. Based on the coding, it looks like Shuma and Frank were both originally meant to be in the game and were finished, but an issue with Frank caused him to be scrapped while Shuma was pushed to DLC. Jill and DocOc would both have been last minute additions, if DocOc ends up being DLC.

Nayrman

Well, my copy finally came in the mail, and I'm enjoying it so far. Although, like all fighting games not called Smash Brothers, I'm absolutely horrible at it. XP I've mostly been messing around with Zero and Dante, as well as a few other characters. I'm really liking Dante, but Zero is pretty cool as well. So yeah, I'm horrible but enjoying it so far. Good game.

However, I can't seem to find the Jill/Gorath (What's his name again? :P) DLC. If they're not out yet, please excuse my idiocy. If they're up and I'm just blind... please excuse my idiocy. XD

Cornwad

Yeah, Jill and Shuma are released March 15th

Nayrman

Quote from: Cornwad on February 20, 2011, 06:07:14 PM
Yeah, Jill and Shuma are released March 15th
Ah, thank you Cornwad. Appreciate it. Now, back to practicing Zero and trying out other characters.

Magnum

BTW, what characters do you guys use?
I'm finding Spencer and Joe being pretty fun, and I switch my 3rd around.

And Nayr, PS3 or 360?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Nayrman

Quote from: Magnum on February 20, 2011, 06:28:03 PM
BTW, what characters do you guys use?
I'm finding Spencer and Joe being pretty fun, and I switch my 3rd around.

And Nayr, PS3 or 360?

PS3, I don't own a 360

Magnum

Nayrman

Quote from: Magnum on February 20, 2011, 09:01:26 PM
BRO!

We gotta do battle.
Sure. PSN: Nayrman

Just to let you know, I'm TERRIBLE at these games. So if you kick my ass don't be surprised.

Magnum

Quote from: Nayrman on February 20, 2011, 09:30:01 PM
Sure. PSN: Nayrman

Just to let you know, I'm TERRIBLE at these games. So if you kick my ass don't be surprised.
I am as well. So it's all good

Zero

My only real complaint with the game so far is that it feels like you do too much damage even when setting the damage to "lowest".

Other than that, GOTY.

Magnum

My only real complaint is that I haven't played a single person who didn't have Dante and Akuma on their team.

Macawmoses

I got in a decent amount of time on Friday.

I love me my Marvel villains.

Cornwad

Doom probably interested me least out of the Marvel characters, but I started playing him for the rocks and now I use him on point. He's a lot of fun. I'm liking Doom/Haggar/Tron a lot, the assists really compliment each other. My favorite character in the game so far is Haggar though. He's definitely not the best, but he sure is fun.

Zero

Quote from: Magnum on February 21, 2011, 02:44:08 PM
My only real complaint is that I haven't played a single person who didn't have Dante and Akuma on their team.

Yeah lol