News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by Zero, June 05, 2010, 09:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

Don't feel too bad. My usual team of Chun/Hsien/Ammy is pretty darn cheap too.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Magnum

Joe/Tron/Spencer

So beautiful. And I don't have to hear people ninny about how I'm 'cheap'.

HOWEVER, when I do want to annoy people, it's all M.O.D.O.K, Magneto, Sentinel. Magneto is just so great long and short ranged. M.O.D.O.K is purely for lolz. And Sentinel just pisses people off so much.
I wish I was better with Hsien. I really want to use her, but I'm just bad with her moves.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

Man, by the time we get this game everyone else here will be pro level.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Except me, I suck at this game. I'm still trying to find a third once I picked Zero and Dante. And no, I'm not cheap, I just like Dante's moveset when I've been messing around. Eh, still looking. Although that'll get derailed tomorrow once Black/White comes out. :P

FruitFlow

That's odd.
I don't find Dante to be cheap at all.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Magnum

Not cheap. Overused. I haven't been in a game where the opponent wasn't using Dante.

FruitFlow

LOL. I must be lucky then.
I've seen dozens of Sentinals.

Cornwad

I love this, I get so much hate mail it's crazy. Sometimes I wake up and just find a few random messages. My favorite so far one was "u shuld get sum skill and actually use sum1 who wasnt already banned in tourneys ninny ass noob" from this guy who rage quit after a thrashing in ranked.

Magnum

Quote from: Cornwad on March 06, 2011, 09:54:20 PM
I love this, I get so much hate mail it's crazy. Sometimes I wake up and just find a few random messages. My favorite so far one was "u shuld get sum skill and actually use sum1 who wasnt already banned in tourneys ninny ass noob" from this guy who rage quit after a thrashing in ranked.
Wait. Sentinel was actually banned?

Fighting communities, and people ninny the shooters are bad.

FruitFlow

I dislike tourney fags.
I don't mind a little competitive play, but when someone complains about losing to another person that used a high tier character is just absolute nonsense.
They need to learn to play for the fun of it rather than trying to act like the world will end if they lose too much.
People like that should stop playing games.

Cornwad

Quote from: Magnum on March 06, 2011, 10:16:50 PM
Wait. Sentinel was actually banned?

Fighting communities, and people ninny the shooters are bad.
No he wasn't, which is why it was even more hilarious  :D

FruitFlow

Quote from: Cornwad on March 07, 2011, 04:39:18 AM
No he wasn't, which is why it was even more hilarious  :D
LOL. I knew that couldn't be possible, because the game hasn't even been out long enough for a tier list to be developed.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 07, 2011, 08:29:39 AM
LOL. I knew that couldn't be possible, because the game hasn't even been out long enough for a tier list to be developed.
ASSASSINATED! *Hopefully*

Now, for Senty, I don't think he'll be top tier like he was in MvC2. I haven't gotten a chance to play this game yet, though, so... who knows. It just looks like there was a lot of exploits taken out.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Tiger Barb on March 07, 2011, 08:40:50 AM
ASSASSINATED! *Hopefully*
A little late to the party my friend.
MYL already got me before you. So...yeah.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 07, 2011, 08:46:19 AM
A little late to the party my friend.
MYL already got me before you. So...yeah.
But you're the rouge.

The rouge is still in play...

:\