News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Mario Tennis

Started by SkyMyl, June 21, 2010, 11:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 27, 2010, 05:50:56 PM
...don't you mean the Game Boy Advance version? I don't recall the GBC having an entry from Mario Tennis.
There was a GBC version. I owned it as well.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Mace on June 27, 2010, 05:53:29 PM
keep in mind shipping and it's mostly from the US so customs/etc
And that probably wouldn't bring it up to 30$

if it does find another site or get a friend who's in the US who can ship it easily or something.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Macawmoses

even if it's say...20 dollars or so...it's also used. For the extra 50%, I can redeem it on Club Nintendo, have warranty, etc. Yeah, I think I'll take the new copy.

Cornwad

It's out on the VC now. That's convenient. Somebody make a thread about another N64 game we all want released before next monday.

The Riddler

Mario Golf is better, but Mario Tennis was indeed the poop back in the day.

Eizweir

The GBC and GBA titles were, and probably still are, my absolute favorite handheld games ever.  I was always hoping for a DS version, but nothing there.  I was never interested in the NPC! version because I just wanted a sequel, not a remake, but I think motion controls could work.  I would just always prefer the GCN controller.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze