News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Mario Sports Mix

Started by Thirdkoopa, June 27, 2010, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

how do we have no threads on this

I may get this sometime. I have to admit I like how they have basketball in it (at least last I saw with the trailer) from the whole 3-on-3 thing. It was pretty interesting on the DS despite almost everything being annoying for me on that.

Discuss.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

I'm not that interested on it. The only Mario sports game that kept me entertained aside from Mario Kart was Mario Tennis. Maybe I'll pick it up when it comes out.

The Hockey could be fun, though.

Macawmoses

We haven't really seen Mario do much hockey...what we had really wasn't Nintendo's take. I think it could be worthwhile. Plus, dodgeball, intercourse  yeah.

The Riddler

I completely missed this one. How the hell do you ice skate on a beach?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Detective Conan on July 03, 2010, 01:04:28 PM
I completely missed this one. How the hell do you ice skate on a beach?
Sand must be frozen.

The Riddler

DededeCloneChris

Redpaige13

Definitely getting it when it comes out. 

I memmer watching the clip for it on E3, and I was almost SURE that they'd be playing Football as well.  I mean, they've got almost every other sport under their belt! 

FORNICATION BABY!

Light

This is a big if for me. I'm not really sure if I'm big for the whole sports thing, though I did like Mario Golf and Tennis... I dunno.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Eizweir

Ugh, I just want another Mario Tennis and Golf, nothing new. =/

Mario Tennis: Power Tour was like my favorite game for years, I felt I was just awesome at it.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze