<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Play as Master Hand in Melee

Started by Totla, July 01, 2010, 05:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

JrDude

Quote from: Detective Conan on July 03, 2010, 01:36:25 PM
Your edit came after my post, how would I have known?
Didn't expect you to (Though I edited again after a while due to some messed up grammar), that's basically why I posted it again rather than just telling you to read my edit.
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

It's a pretty awesome glitch. Kinda stupid that you use the "L" and "R" buttons, but sort of understandable since it's a glitch.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Someguy13 on July 02, 2010, 01:31:26 PM
I just did this. The game froze on the GAME! screen with my controller constantly rumbling. So I put my Pokewalker on it for some free steps.
I laughed at the mental image of this.

Rayquarian

Dog Food

That's sweet. I'll have to try it later.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Cornwad

I showed this to one of my friends, and we did it at a party. Everyone was so surprised when Master Hand came out and we took turns learning his moves. Then we killed him on Brinstar and watched him die over and over.

Light

If I could find my SSBM disc, I'd try this out... ;-;
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

2-D

StarWindWizard7

Wow.... nice. Honestly I'm surprised nobody said anything about it up until now (at least that I've known).

Now, without hacks and cheats and what not, does brawl have any secret button combo's? lol

Shujinco2

So... if Master Hand comes from port 3: What happens when it's done on ports 1, 2 and 4?

shadowmarioguy

I always thought it could be done with an Action Replay, but I never suspected it could be done with a few timed button presses.