News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Favorite Licensed Game

Started by Neerb, July 07, 2010, 07:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

What's your favorite game (or games, if you can't pick one) based on a licensed product outside of video games? Whether it's Marvel, DC, Disney, Hasbro, that company that owns Godzilla, or whatever. Oh, and I mean WHOLLY based on outside licenses; Marvel vs Capcom, Kingdom Hearts, etc. don't count for this list.

I've gotta say Batman: Arkham Asylum is my favorite; it really makes you feel like the Dark Knight, although I'd like some two-player mode in the next game (Robin/Nightwing, anyone?). A close second would be Spider-man 2, which is made of awesome and has near-infinite (though pointless) replay value with the swinging and the crime-fighting... Arkham Asylum sets a good moody story with great gameplay, but the free-roam crime stopping of Spider-man 2 REALLY feels super heroic. Oh, and Star Wars Battlefront II ftw.

Triforceman22

LoTR: the two towers
LoTR: return of the king
LoTR: the third Age

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Cornwad

Nayrman

the answer to this question is Goldeneye, and that applies to everyone. It's the only licensed game that was genuinely great and continues to be great.

Thread Over.

SkyMyl

Goldeneye, simply because I haven't played most of the really good licensed games out there.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Triforceman22 on July 07, 2010, 08:14:12 PM
LoTR: the two towers
LoTR: return of the king
LoTR: the third Age
What is I don't even...

Anyway, mine is probably Goleneye.