News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Mega Man Universe

Started by Cornwad, July 16, 2010, 12:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6269312.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;1

This game looks awesome. I don't even know what it is, but any game that has Mega Man, Ryu, Arthur, and probably Rad Spencer and somebody from Darkstalkers is automatically good.

Nayrman

Dude, we don't know anything about the GAME part of it. But yea it looks like a Super Mario Bros. Crossover type thing. That'd be pretty cool actually. And glad Capcom remembers Arthur actually exists.

Rayquarian

Beating Dr. Wily as Ryu...sounds fun.

Dog Food

I've never actually played a Mega Man game. But when I was younger I wanted to. Looked interesting.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

X-3

Well, that was an...odd trailer. I want to see some gameplay.

SkyMyl

I didn't fangasm like Zero did, but I'm curious to know what this is going to be like.

We'll only have to wait about a week, so we'll see.

Zero

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 17, 2010, 04:14:21 PM
I didn't fangasm like Zero did, but I'm curious to know what this is going to be like.

We'll only have to wait about a week, so we'll see.

lol

This better be good

Qsmash

Probably gonna be a level editor or something. Make your own Mega Mans or somethin'.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Qsmash on July 18, 2010, 08:56:15 PM
Probably gonna be a level editor or something. Make your own Mega Mans or somethin'.
LittleBigMegaMan, clay styled.

DocEtte_2020

im not to sure about this but i heard it was an mmo and u make ur own robot master.

•If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.

Nayrman

http://kotaku.com/5628720/our-first-look-at-mega-man-universe-gameplay

So apparently it's classic Megaman style gameplay with updated graphics and you can play as other Capcom characters. Sounds like that Mario 1 ROM hack that had Megaman, Ryu Hayabusa, etc.

SkyMyl

Quote from: SkyMyl on the same topic on Area 6
So it plays like Mega Man if Mega Man was in HD.

Cornwad

Quote from: DocEtte_2020 on July 21, 2010, 08:51:21 AM
im not to sure about this but i heard it was an mmo and u make ur own robot master.
That's a Korean Megaman MMO.

This new game looks pretty fun, I want to see Ryu.