News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Started by Neerb, July 21, 2010, 08:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/65640/spider-man-shattered-dimensions/videos/spman_shadows__vdp_072110.html

Four Spider-Man universes in one game:
-Amazing: the red & blue suited one everyone knows and loves, with the game featuring him in the jungles instead of the city
-Noir: a dark, gritty, 1930's version
-2099: high-tech future Spidey
-Ultimate: a different looking retelling of Amazing that took place in high school, with this game featuring Black-Suit Spider-Man

Looks nice, a lot of effort is going into it, it has 13 awesome looking villains across the universes (2099 Scorpion looks especially nasty), and I'm hoping it's Spider-Man's Arkham Asylum or War for Cybertron (yeah, I know Spidey already had Movie 2 game and Ultimate game, but he's been suffering as of late).

Anyone besides me looking forward to this, or did you stop caring about Spidey after Web of Shadows and Friend or Foe?

Turok

Man, I stopped buying Spidey games after Movie 2. I've watched & hoped for a truly (tried so hard to not use a pun) amazing game. So far, nothing negative has been said about SD, which *could* be a good sign, but I may get it just because I'm overdue for a spidey game. :P

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

BOREDFOREVER

I'm warily optimistic about it.  I think Ultimate was the last game I bought and really enjoyed.  I Gamefly'ed Spiderman 3, and that was the last one I took a chance on.

Relichris

Yeah I pre-ordered it already.  :V

BOREDFOREVER

Oooo they've got my number with Ultimate Universe Spiderman being the fourth set.