News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dissidia FF

Started by taken to da limit, July 30, 2010, 07:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taken to da limit

Well I got dissidia fer christmas n it is a pretty good game, but some things were a little tacky.
First: There was not much variety in the sense of cut-scenes.
Second: Converting the media files took up incredible memory ofr the lowest quality
Third: It seemed a bit demonic... O_o

Although these are just cons, they did have good things.
First: The game is impossible to complete 100% in just two days
Second: I applies the entire series into one big plot
Third: The endless combinations of items and summons make the game so much more challenging
Fourth:For a psp game like that, the grapgics aren't too bad.
  What is cool about the game is the way they integrated a fighting-style gameplay while still keeping the characters in their original form. They could have improved in other things like the animations of certain cut scenes, and the command-style gameplay. If I missed anything as to pros and cons please tell. :D

Magnum

We had a topic about this already, but what the hey...

I am probably the person who loves this game the most on the forum. I have hundreds of hours into it, and I main Ultimecia. Very fun character, especially when I made my friend break his PSP while fighting against her.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

taken to da limit

Quote from: Magnum on August 02, 2010, 08:39:29 PM
Utimecia. Very fun character, especially when I made my friend break his PSP while fighting against her.
Wow that's bad...
I love to use anyone besides Exdeath. He is way too slow, and is almost useless. He needs precise timing and patience.