Neither.
1 (16.7%)
Goldeneye 007, ninnyes.
5 (83.3%)
Conduit 2.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

SkyMyl

Even though other consoles have better First Person Shooters, Wii owners got two FPS's coming out this year. One being The Conduit 2, sequel to the average The Conduit of 2009, promising improvements over the shortcomings of the first one, which seems to deliver from gameplay footage. Seems.

And the other is MOTHERFUCKING GOLDENEYE. It's a modernization/Wiimake/reimagining of the N64 Classic on the Wii, with support for three controller types, split screen multiplayer, and all that. Even though Pierce Prosnan has been replaced by Daniel Craig as Bond (subsequently killing it for a poopton of people), it's still going to be decent at best.

So out of those two, which are you buying, if at all? One is a bit of a gamble, being a sequel to an Original IP established only just last year, addressing complaints people had with the original, and the other is an update to the N64 game we all love, which could either be a bastardized version that fails to live up to its namesake (Which hasn't aged well, by the way), or be absolutely amazing.

Or you could ignore them entirely if you have a 360 in place of a Wii, but...still.

Nayrman

Goldeneye for N64 wins by default. Thread over.

Cornwad

I ignored all of the conduits entirely, but I might buy Goldeneye.

Neerb

My choice would have been Goldeneye, but I actually OWN The Conduit, so now I'm not so sure since I have a story to continue... Grah, I probably won't be able to afford either, anyway.

Macawmoses

I'm expecting both to be average games. Goldeneye will change what we know and love...or remind us that it was only good as a console shooter. In all honesty, and I've said this before, Goldeneye didn't stand the test of time all that well. This remake would require a ton of updates to even get the average nod.

As for Conduit 2, I'm slightly more optimistic. The first was average...yes. I got that. But all of the consumer feedback simply can't be ignored. I'm convinced that the flops of Iron Man 2 and Tournament of Legends are because their dev teams simply did not exist, and were working on C2. Or, it could be even worse.