News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Poor, poor Kraid.

Started by SkyMyl, September 07, 2010, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

He hasn't made an appearance since Zero Mission, and hasn't debuted in glorious 3D, despite Retro planning on including a Meta-Kraid in the first Metroid Prime. I mean, Kraid was one of the first bosses in Metroid that got a massive upgrade in Super Metroid. He starts out as tall as Samus, reappears in Super Metroid, filling up half the screen, and becomes a intercourse ing colossus once you shoot him a couple of times.

But he also tends to die easily in Super Metroid, so it's all good. He's kind of harder in Zero Mission, though. Let's discuss the sheer badass that is Kraid here. I'm pretty sure that he and Ridley were true bros, 'till the very end.

ThePowerOfOne

They should have just pushed back Metroid Prime so they could have included him. I mean seriously, how awesome of a battle would that have been?

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Cornwad

Yeah, Kraid's my favorite metroid boss. It's really sad that the only 3D representation of him we have is in Brinstar Depths.

Magnum

I love Kraid. If only for how easy he is. And come on, I'm sure he'll get his due time soon. I'm sure they won't bring back a boss that no one knows or remembers, like Phantom, over him. HAHAHA, that would be a riot.

:|

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

Quote from: Magnum on September 07, 2010, 08:12:39 PM
I love Kraid. If only for how easy he is. And come on, I'm sure he'll get his due time soon. I'm sure they won't bring back a boss that no one knows or remembers, like Phantom, over him. HAHAHA, that would be a riot.

:|
Spoiler: The next Metroid game has Draygoon and Quadraxis as Bonus Bosses.

Cornwad

SkyMyl

Quote from: Cornwad on September 08, 2010, 12:07:13 PM
What about Crocomire?
He tried to keep fighting, even after death. It takes one badass alien dinosaur hybrid to tear down a wall of spikes as a skeleton, all to kill the universe's most badass bounty hunter.

So badass, that there were plans to include Crocomire in Zero Mission, which ultimately never went through, for some reason. On the note of Zero Mission, the fight with Kraid was actually supposed to be quite different than how it turned out.