News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Started by Neerb, March 02, 2011, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on July 13, 2011, 08:09:02 PM
It will be rated EC. Link and Zelda live on Sesame Street, Mr. Rodgers is one of the teachers, Dora the Explorer is a central character, and Barney is the final boss.
That wasn't included in my post.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

To clear up the earlier debate over Ganondorf appearing...

QuoteThat probably means we won't be seeing Ganon then, right?

Yes, that's right. Ganon typically appears in a Zelda game when the story is centered around the Triforce. This time around, the Triforce sort of takes on a different meaning and plays a different role in the story. So because of that, Ganon will not appear.

http://nintendocharged.com/2011/07/22/nintendo-power-interviews-eiji-aonuma-about-skyward-sword/

Nayrman

I'm glad we're getting a break from Ganon. The Zelda stories have been getting really stale as of late so hopefully this is a breath of fresh air.

Zero

Fuck that

I want to kill that bastard again

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Zero on July 23, 2011, 12:15:01 AM
Fuck that

We probably will on Wii U. HD Ganon > SS Ganon; fact.

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Zero on July 23, 2011, 12:15:01 AM
Fuck that

I like Gannon being constantly reinvented.  And hes a great representation of Power.  Not a fop.

Tupin

I'm glad they are changing it up a bit. Fighting Ganondorf is fun, but gets old. Nice to see they have a new villain.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

The Riddler

Am I the only one who really isn't too excited for SS?

JrDude

Quote from: Riddler21 on July 23, 2011, 10:28:12 PM
The only one in the universe.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

I'm not to hyped about it either. Then again I'm not a huge LoZ fan. I need to get around to playing some of the games from the past decade.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

I want to be excited, but I wish we could see more of the game. Like, specific stuff, not "generic fire area" or "generic forest area." More stuff like the Skyloft video we got at E3.

DededeCloneChris

Oh no, I don't want the trailers to spoil me too much. I'm excited.

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 24, 2011, 12:47:03 PM
Oh no, I don't want the trailers to spoil me too much. I'm excited.
You're not gonna watch any trailers?
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on July 24, 2011, 06:11:56 PM
You're not gonna watch any trailers?
I watched everything. Technically speaking, there's nothing else they can show us at the moment.

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 24, 2011, 06:50:27 PM
I watched everything. Technically speaking, there's nothing else they can show us at the moment.
You did not watch everything then.
[move][/move]