News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Started by Neerb, March 02, 2011, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Zero on July 27, 2011, 11:04:03 AM
New villain is lame/a faggot.

What, would you rather have Ganon(dorf) going after the triforce pieces for some really vague evil deed that requires you getting three magic maguffins, then pulling out the master sword and then getting five to seven more magical magguffins that don't really do anything?

Tupin

I'm just glad the developers realized a large part of a 3D Zelda game is spent rolling everywhere and finally added something better.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

Quote from: Nayrman on July 27, 2011, 12:12:05 PM
What, would you rather have Ganon(dorf) going after the triforce pieces for some really vague evil deed that requires you getting three magic maguffins, then pulling out the master sword and then getting five to seven more magical magguffins that don't really do anything?

Not necessarily

Villain just sucks dick. Hoping this game pulls a Twilight Princess and a real villain shows up.

Nayrman

Quote from: Zero on July 27, 2011, 02:30:38 PM
Not necessarily

Villain just sucks dick. Hoping this game pulls a Twilight Princess and a real villain shows up.

Fuck Twilight Princess. Biggest definition of Hijacked by Ganon ever. Made no intercourse ing sense. At least keep the villain you've been building up this entire time as the ACTUAL villain.

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on July 27, 2011, 03:02:37 PM
Fuck Twilight Princess. Biggest definition of Hijacked by Ganon ever. Made no intercourse ing sense. At least keep the villain you've been building up this entire time as the ACTUAL villain.
The story itself made no sense. It's already confirmed Ganon isn't in this game, thankfully.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

They just don't like flamboyant-looking villains.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Nayrman on July 27, 2011, 03:02:37 PM
For the record, Ganon was confirmed to be in TP long before Zant was.

Nayrman

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on July 27, 2011, 05:33:06 PM
For the record, Ganon was confirmed to be in TP long before Zant was.

Doesn't matter. The point is he really had nothing to do with the plot and came out of freaking nowhere with regards to that. It was a stupid decision to put him in the game.

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 27, 2011, 05:18:46 PM
You're just gonna keep flamboyantly flinging that word around, aren't you
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 27, 2011, 05:18:46 PM

The term is "fabulous." As in, Lord Ghirahim is a far more fabulous villain than Ganondorf.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on July 27, 2011, 07:06:26 PM
You're just gonna keep flamboyantly flinging that word around, aren't you
You want me to say gay instead?

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 27, 2011, 07:57:51 PM
You want me to say gay instead?
I'd like to see you try that out for a few days and see if it makes your posts more awkwardly interesting.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Nayrman on July 27, 2011, 06:04:42 PM
Doesn't matter. The point is he really had nothing to do with the plot and came out of freaking nowhere with regards to that.

Sure he did. iirc he was, well, using him. It's rather conventional for villains to pull this poop. I really don't see anything wrong with that because it's intercourse ing Zelda. Do you actually expect an intense, epic, plot?

Turok

Quote from: Nayrman on July 27, 2011, 06:04:42 PM
Doesn't matter. The point is he really had nothing to do with the plot and came out of freaking nowhere with regards to that. It was a stupid decision to put him in the game.
I wouldn't have minded him coming out of nowhere, if Zant hadn't regressed into a 5 year old brat (i.e. Majora)

Having Ganon reveal himself didn't mean Zant had to enable derp mode.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

JrDude

I liked it when Zant went retarded.
Also, a crap load of games don't reveal the final boss until you get to it.
Ganondorf "being pulled out of nowhere" is nothing new. Look at Sonic A2, this guy basically came out of nowhere. M&L: PiT, OH SHIT, SUDDENLY SISTER WHO'S STRONGER. M&L: BIS, OH SHIT, SUDDENLY BLUE BOWSER BOSS (who should be a costume for Bowser in the new SSB game). Paper Mario: TTYD, SUDDENLY, GIANT SHADOW SIREN.
[move][/move]
Dude .