News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Started by Neerb, March 02, 2011, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Zero on July 27, 2011, 10:12:43 PM
Sure he did. iirc he was, well, using him. It's rather conventional for villains to pull this poop. I really don't see anything wrong with that because it's intercourse ing Zelda. Do you actually expect an intense, epic, plot?

Except we went the whole game with Zant being the main force, with Ganondorf only being in a flashback explaining some things. You literally beat Zant and Ganon goes "oh hai Link". Seriously, it came out of nowhere and ultimately just added padding to the game.

JrDude

Quote from: Nayrman on July 28, 2011, 05:23:31 AM
Except we went the whole game with Zant being the main force, with Ganondorf only being in a flashback explaining some things. You literally beat Zant and Ganon goes "oh hai Link". Seriously, it came out of nowhere and ultimately just added padding to the game.
Again, not new. Some of the best games did this.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Quote from: Nayrman on July 28, 2011, 05:23:31 AM

So you're saying you would have been satisfied with Twilight Princess had the game just ended after the Zant fight? Your padding comment implies this, but regardless, you're still being critical as all hell.

Zant was a poopty villain anyway. Vaati wasn't too bad, mostly because of his interesting origin story, but this new guy's appearance doesn't really leave much of an impression. It's why I'm hoping that we get someone cooler down the line OR Ganon. Yep. I'm fine with Ganon. Ganon is still interesting after all this time because I'd rather kill a badass I've killed a thousand times instead of a flamboyant psuedo-Zora with a tongue fetish.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Neerb on July 27, 2011, 07:35:04 PM
The term is "fabulous." As in, Lord Ghirahim is a far more fabulous villain than Ganondorf.
Obligatory.

Neerb

Haha, I've seen that video before; I go to Zelda Universe, and they've had a running joke since Ghirahim's first appearance about how fabulous he is... also, they refer to him as "Debbie." I'm almost hoping it becomes a meme when the game finally comes out.  *ducks and covers neck to block projectiles*

Doodle

People actually think Ganondorf appearing in TP at the very last part of the game was a good idea? Oh lordy.
I wasn't that big of a fan of Zant, but come on. I'm not saying Ganondorf being in TP was a bad idea, but it was executed so poorly. It felt like he was just slapped in. Plus they didn't even make it worthwhile, since the boss fights against him were boring. The last fight felt like it could have been great, but it was just "Hit A at the right time to win." That's why Ganondorf isn't going to be in Skyward Sword at all, because they know they intercourse ed up and the fans are tired of it.
At least with Wind Waker, Ganondorf actually had deeper intentions that were built around and expanded his character.
YEAH

Turok

Quote from: Doodle on August 02, 2011, 09:16:05 PM
People actually think Ganondorf appearing in TP at the very last part of the game was a good idea? Oh lordy.
I wasn't that big of a fan of Zant, but come on. I'm not saying Ganondorf being in TP was a bad idea, but it was executed so poorly. It felt like he was just slapped in. Plus they didn't even make it worthwhile, since the boss fights against him were boring. The last fight felt like it could have been great, but it was just "Hit A at the right time to win." That's why Ganondorf isn't going to be in Skyward Sword at all, because they know they intercourse ed up and the fans are tired of it.
At least with Wind Waker, Ganondorf actually had deeper intentions that were built around and expanded his character.
It didn't help he only did a quarter heart of damage. >_< yeah, it was executed VERY poorly

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Turok on August 02, 2011, 09:40:40 PM
It didn't help he only did a quarter heart of damage. >_< yeah, it was executed VERY poorly
Worse yet that he had an attention deficit for fishing rods.

Zero

Quote from: Doodle on August 02, 2011, 09:16:05 PM

Who said it was a good idea? l2read

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on August 02, 2011, 10:19:28 PM
Who said it was a good idea? l2read

More proof that Doodle posts out of his anus.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

YEAH

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

I want Skyward Sword to have another creepy-ass scene like the Interlopers scene from TP. In fact, make it even creepier. Sure, little kids will get nightmares and will never want to turn on their Wii again, but who cares about them?

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on August 05, 2011, 06:46:59 AM
I want Skyward Sword to have another creepy-ass scene like the Interlopers scene from TP. In fact, make it even creepier. Sure, little kids will get nightmares and will never want to turn on their Wii again, but who cares about them?
We survived Lavender Town when we were kids. Let these kids suffer.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on August 05, 2011, 06:46:59 AM
That was one of the coolest parts of TP.
YEAH