News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Started by Neerb, March 02, 2011, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

TONS of new gameplay! New environments shown, Beedle is returning from The Wind Waker, 4 items revealed... now this is the trailer I wanted. Tons of non-story spoilers.

Hero_of_Darkness

Off topic, but this must be shared.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

JrDude

"Look who's popular!
This image exceeds bandwidth with too many views.
Go pro and get unlimited.
[Camera]photobucket"
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

All the photobucketers look up to Hero.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

I'm not the one who put it there. I got that from NeoGAF. :|

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on September 17, 2011, 11:46:51 AM
I'm not the one who put it there. I got that from NeoGAF. :|
Oh so you're not a photobucket legend then.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kayo

[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Fuck it.

... So, how about dat upgrade system?

Neerb

I'm definitely excited about upgrading items... although it seems the Hylian Shield is indestructible, which will effectively render that shield meter a waste of space. Also, I'm disappointed that YET AGAIN the Hylian Shield will be the best shield (read that in an interview somewhere) and YET AGAIN we don't get to use magic.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Neerb on September 17, 2011, 08:26:47 PM
I'm definitely excited about upgrading items... although it seems the Hylian Shield is indestructible, which will effectively render that shield meter a waste of space. Also, I'm disappointed that YET AGAIN the Hylian Shield will be the best shield (read that in an interview somewhere) and YET AGAIN we don't get to use magic.
Actually, there is something that damages the Hylian Shield, but it's a secret.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on September 17, 2011, 08:29:46 PM
Actually, there is something that damages the Hylian Shield, but it's a secret.
Like-Like?

JrDude

As long as the main sword isn't the strongest sword (Like Master Sword was in TP). Sure, it would make sense for it to be the best and strongest, because it's the bane of all evil or whatever, but I liked the Big Goron Sword.
And anyway, Hylian Shield has always been the best shield, there have always been added gimicks to ones after them though (Only one I can think of is being reflective [Mirror], and one Hylian Shield WAS the Mirror Shield [Wind Waker]). So it doesn't really bother me.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: JrDude 益 on September 17, 2011, 10:44:22 PM
As long as the main sword isn't the strongest sword (Like Master Sword was in TP). Sure, it would make sense for it to be the best and strongest, because it's the bane of all evil or whatever, but I liked the Big Goron Sword.
And anyway, Hylian Shield has always been the best shield, there have always been added gimicks to ones after them though (Only one I can think of is being reflective [Mirror], and one Hylian Shield WAS the Mirror Shield [Wind Waker]). So it doesn't really bother me.
The whole point of the game is forging the Master Sword, so it's highly unlikely that there would be another sword that's stronger.