News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Started by Neerb, March 02, 2011, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

I think it'd be cool as a bonus, but it doesn't really make sense for some random sword to be stronger than the Master Sword.
I wouldn't mind a bonus sword with some other perk, though.
YEAH

Zero

Quote from: Doodle on September 19, 2011, 07:26:30 AM
I think it'd be cool as a bonus, but it doesn't really make sense for some random sword to be stronger than the Master Sword.
I wouldn't mind a bonus sword with some other perk, though.

It didn't really make sense that the Biggoron Sword did more damage than the Master Sword, but most people were cool with it because it was badass.

Honestly if Nintendo just made it so the Master Sword did more damage against say, Ghosts/Demon/Undead monsters than a sword like the Biggoron which did more damage against Plants/Beasts/Other monsters it'd work out pretty well. I like this idea, but obviously it could be refined.

Doodle

Quote from: Zero on September 19, 2011, 11:45:14 AM
It didn't really make sense that the Biggoron Sword did more damage than the Master Sword, but most people were cool with it because it was badass.

Honestly if Nintendo just made it so the Master Sword did more damage against say, Ghosts/Demon/Undead monsters than a sword like the Biggoron which did more damage against Plants/Beasts/Other monsters it'd work out pretty well. I like this idea, but obviously it could be refined.
I'd be okay with this.
YEAH

Nayrman

By the way, is the special edition controller WiiMotion Plus controller? I can't recall. I may get that if so because the controller is neat and I'll have to buy WMP anyway... @_@;;

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on September 26, 2011, 03:19:05 PM
By the way, is the special edition controller WiiMotion Plus controller? I can't recall. I may get that if so because the controller is neat and I'll have to buy WMP anyway... @_@;;
Of course it is. Why else would they give you a normal controller?

Nayrman

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on September 26, 2011, 04:23:45 PM
Of course it is. Why else would they give you a normal controller?

Just making sure. And it IS Nintendo ya know. I figured they'd give you a normal controller to make you buy another WMP for it. :P

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on September 26, 2011, 04:57:08 PM
Just making sure. And it IS Nintendo ya know. I figured they'd give you a normal controller to make you buy another WMP for it. :P
They're not sadistic "ya" know.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

We're not sure if "ya" is really a word apparently.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Still not excited for this.

But I will be getting a Wii for myself soon (finally).

DededeCloneChris

Kayo

[move][/move]