<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Started by Neerb, March 02, 2011, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

Quote from: Riddler21 on September 26, 2011, 09:12:50 PM
Still not excited for this.

But I will be getting a Wii for myself soon (finally).
The generation's almost over and you're just now getting one?
you so crazy
YEAH

Nayrman

Dude, you might as well wait for the WiiU since (I think) it's backwards compatible with Wii games.

JrDude

Rob's got the right idea. By now, the system and all of it's games are super cheap.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Quote from: JrDude 益 on September 27, 2011, 10:20:32 AM
Rob's got the right idea. By now, the system and all of it's games are super cheap.

Not all, lol.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on September 27, 2011, 11:23:45 AM
Not all, lol.
They are dropping $50 games down to $20. This might happen more and more.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on September 27, 2011, 11:55:30 AM
They are dropping $50 games down to $20. This might happen more and more.

uh
this happened to like 3 games from like 2007
i don't htink so

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

DededeCloneChris

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on September 27, 2011, 02:29:56 PM
uh
this happened to like 3 games from like 2007
i don't htink so
Because they're going to stay full price forever. Come on, you know that within a year or two we'll get more price drops, if only a few.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tupin

Nintendo games, getting a price drop that doesn't involve a reprint? Haha, no.

I've heard of stores that were clearing out warehouse stock from the early 2000s and had Gameboy Color games, still selling for their original price. They never lower their prices.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kayo

Quote from: Tupin on September 27, 2011, 04:42:50 PM
Nintendo games, getting a price drop that doesn't involve a reprint? Haha, no.

I've heard of stores that were clearing out warehouse stock from the early 2000s and had Gameboy Color games, still selling for their original price. They never lower their prices.
Keyword: stores. It's still possible for price drops from Nintendo directly. Not terribly likely, but not impossible.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on September 27, 2011, 04:10:27 PM
Because they're going to stay full price forever. Come on, you know that within a year or two we'll get more price drops, if only a few.

mfw mario kart ds is still full price

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Doodle

Quote from: Nayrman on September 27, 2011, 07:23:16 AM
Dude, you might as well wait for the WiiU since (I think) it's backwards compatible with Wii games.
yep it does
Even though it probably isn't likely, I'm hoping for Gamecube backwards compatibility. :U
YEAH

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on September 27, 2011, 05:28:27 PM
Keyword: stores. It's still possible for price drops from Nintendo directly. Not terribly likely, but not impossible.

lol keep dreaming

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on September 27, 2011, 05:44:16 PM
mfw mario kart ds is still full price
yfw super paper mario is less than half

seriously though, I'm not looking forward to it or anything, I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me. Following Nintendo lately you have to be ready for anything.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on September 27, 2011, 07:15:10 PM
yfw super paper mario is less than half

seriously though, I'm not looking forward to it or anything, I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me. Following Nintendo lately you have to be ready for anything.

I personally wouldn't put SPM at the same level as Mario Kart DS... of course, Mario Kart DS wouldn't even be full price if they hadn't taken it and four or five other DS games and repackaged them in red cases at full price. Worst anniversary ever.

The pricing on Nintendo games does seem a bit sporadic, though. Metroid Other M is only $20, DK Country Returns is still full price, Kirby's Epic Yarn is somewhere in between, and all three were highly anticipated $50 Nintendo Wii games with fairly good reviews that came out late 2010.