News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Started by Neerb, March 02, 2011, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Quote from: zephilicious on November 22, 2011, 02:43:32 AM
maybe im still trying to play it like twilight princess too, but i totally get what the gamespot reviewer is talking about

what? its simple man, swing the wii motion plus mote up, down, diagonally right/left. left/right, swing both the nunchuck and the wii mote to spin, thrust it to stab. if you're still playing like its twilight princess then hey its time to start the real game.

its completely accurate for me

Doodle

Quote from: zephilicious on November 22, 2011, 02:43:32 AM
maybe im still trying to play it like twilight princess too, but i totally get what the gamespot reviewer is talking about
Then you're not doing it right
YEAH

The Riddler

This better be as good as you all make it out to be. I spent the money from a concert I was supposed to go to on it because I had to miss the concert. I can't play it 'til Christmas when I get a wii D:

Gamestop had one reserved copy of the controller bundle left that the person forgot to pick up, so I bought it. Does that make me bad? :(

Kayo

Isn't the bundle limited edition? How long until it goes off the shelves?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Gravy-o on November 23, 2011, 12:07:04 PM
Isn't the bundle limited edition? How long until it goes off the shelves?
They had one left in reserve, none left in the store otherwise.

Probably not long.
Call your gamestops now and see whos reserves have expired. They hold poop for 48 hours then make it available for sale.

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on November 23, 2011, 12:08:18 PM
They had one left in reserve, none left in the store otherwise.

Probably not long.
Call your gamestops now and see whos reserves have expired. They hold poop for 48 hours then make it available for sale.
Really?! I thought they'd keep them until at least after Christmas.

My life is now ruined.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

You can still find'em online but the prices are hiked up.

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on November 23, 2011, 12:16:48 PM
You can still find'em online but the prices are hiked up.
Yeah, but I was really looking forward to getting the gold WMP.

Now I have to buy a WMP anyway because I don't have one.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

like i said
you can find them online
but prices are hiked up

I'm tempted to throw this online and make a $50 profit.

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on November 23, 2011, 12:45:31 PM
like i said
you can find them online
but prices are hiked up

I'm tempted to throw this online and make a $50 profit.
It's not worth paying that much, but I REALLY wanted the gold controller. For a reasonable price.

I can't believe they wouldn't leave it hitting the shelves through the holiday season, though.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Gravy-o on November 23, 2011, 12:55:21 PM
It's not worth paying that much, but I REALLY wanted the gold controller. For a reasonable price.

I can't believe they wouldn't leave it hitting the shelves through the holiday season, though.

Check your local Targets, Walmarts, and Best Buy's. I'd do it soon if you have the money now. I found mine at a Target that had it hiding behind some Fling Smash Bundle.

Kayo

Quote from: Michio Kaku on November 23, 2011, 12:57:19 PM
Check your local Targets, Walmarts, and Best Buy's. I'd do it soon if you have the money now. I found mine at a Target that had it hiding behind some Fling Smash Bundle.

I don't know how soonIi can get out... and they'll definitely all be gone after Black Friday.
Welp, this sucks.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

I think they'll be around longer than a week. I'd say until Christmas.

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on November 23, 2011, 07:38:46 PM
I think they'll be around longer than a week. I'd say until Christmas.
I'm hopefully going to do some hunting around the mall on Saturday. Wish me luck!

If I don't find it I don't know what to do D:
It's sold out online at a few places.
[move][/move]

Zero

Like I said, check your Walmarts, your Targets, and your Best Buys.