News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Started by Neerb, March 02, 2011, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Game-ending glitch that you must avoid:

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=167853

What's even worse than it existing is the fact that Nintendo will ask people to send their games in to fix them. I guess I just won't talk to Golo at all while doing that quest.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

Reading through the comments a lot of people are saying Twilight Princess had a similar game-ending glitch.

Funny, I did everything you could in that game and didn't run into it. This is also the first time I've heard of the glitch and reading how its triggered you'd have to be obsessed with talking to NPC's. Why the intercourse  would you talk to Golo twice? His text doesn't change.

zephilicious

Quote from: Tupin on December 06, 2011, 06:29:48 AM
Game-ending glitch that you must avoid:

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=167853

What's even worse than it existing is the fact that Nintendo will ask people to send their games in to fix them. I guess I just won't talk to Golo at all while doing that quest.
You'd have to be trying to progress through the game in that order. its a non issue.

I beat the game yesterday. the final fight was the only time in 40+ hours that i felt like the sword controls were fun.
~~ <3

X-3

Quote from: Michio Kaku on December 06, 2011, 07:29:01 AMWhy the intercourse  would you talk to Golo twice? His text doesn't change.

Actually, it does. If you talk to him after meeting the dragon he expresses his jealousy.

Just do the Faron and Eldin parts first and you won't encounter the glitch. Still kinda poopty though, probably more so than TP's glitch.

Neerb

I've never even heard of TP's game-ending glitch until now. Also, while this SS glitch is bad, it's nice to know they at least found it early and it's very easily avoidable.

Ravioli

You guys never heard of the cannon room glitch in TP? I still remember the poopstorm that caused when TP first came out. One of my friends got stuck with it.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: zephilicious on December 05, 2011, 09:19:02 PM
you should have saved tp as a slightly less poopty reward for finishing skyward sword
=( You hard core gamers just have to kill my casual love of Zelda, don't you?

Doodle

Quote from: Ravioli on December 06, 2011, 09:33:31 PM
You guys never heard of the cannon room glitch in TP? I still remember the poopstorm that caused when TP first came out. One of my friends got stuck with it.
I remember that. I think I had just beaten that part when I read about it.
YEAH

Hero_of_Darkness

Following up, it flopped in Japan as well, big time.

zephilicious

as the worst and most overpriced console zelda since 2 it deserves it
~~ <3

Neerb

Quote from: zephilicious on December 07, 2011, 12:30:30 PM
as the worst and most overpriced console zelda since 2 it deserves it

I wouldn't say that; Four Swords Adventures was only really good with multiplayer, and THAT was a fairly expensive endeavor.

The Riddler

Quote from: Delibird on December 07, 2011, 01:46:21 PM
I wouldn't say that; Four Swords Adventures was only really good with multiplayer, and THAT was a fairly expensive endeavor.
everyone knows four swords doesn't count

Zero

zephilicious

four swords adventures is better regardless of whether or not four swords counts. but even going there means you know i'm right.
~~ <3

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: zephilicious on December 07, 2011, 05:49:06 PM
four swords adventures is better regardless of whether or not four swords counts. but even going there means you know i'm right.

dat Zelda cycle