News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Started by Neerb, March 02, 2011, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: Pennington on December 31, 2011, 02:55:19 PM
Whoo, I got the game. Time to see what you intercourse s are complaining about. And what you other intercourse s are praising so much.

You'll likely find that our exaggerations leave you in the middle.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Delibird on December 31, 2011, 04:38:16 PM
You'll likely find that our exaggerations leave you in the middle.
That's what happened for me...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Pennington on December 31, 2011, 02:55:19 PM
Whoo, I got the game. Time to see what you intercourse s are complaining about. And what you other intercourse s are praising so much.
Golden Wiimote + or Any Color Wiimote +?

Kayo

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on December 31, 2011, 07:17:35 PM
Golden Wiimote + or Any Color Wiimote +?
I'm too late to get the Gold Wiimote bundle, so I had to settle on just getting a regular black Wiimote Plus. It's not awful, though. Looks cooler than the old white Wiimotes I have.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

I don't think I've ever had a problem with the swordplay "going out of sync" and I'm not sure how that would even happen
Only problem I had was with the motion plus add-on, the nunchuk would start moving me in a certain direction as if I reconnected it while pushing on the control stick, if that isn't me being retarded somehow it's the add-on's fault and not the game's. :U
YEAH

Bearissoslow

the virginity in this thread is ripe

and zero

zephilicious

its cute how you still think youre a badass
~~ <3

Bearissoslow

Quote from: zephilicious on January 01, 2012, 01:20:11 PM
its cute how you still think youre a badass

not being a virgin = badass projection

Ravioli

Hero_of_Darkness

Why do people complain about the swimming so much? Not only is it not bad, but it's like 100x better than Twilight Princess. Motion+ works 100% perfectly for swimming. This is the only Nintendo game I've ever played where swimming didn't piss me off. (Well, I forgot how it was in OoT, but I'm up to the water dungeon in OoT 3D so we'll see how that goes.)

Nayrman

I ironically have to agree that the swimming does work, unless you get stuck in a corner. Then the motion control is a little too stiff to get out of it, but that's like the one thing so far I think the motion control did well.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Nayrman on January 02, 2012, 02:14:02 PM
I ironically have to agree that the swimming does work, unless you get stuck in a corner. Then the motion control is a little too stiff to get out of it, but that's like the one thing so far I think the motion control did well.

The flight controls are similar, though. I really don't see how someone could have any issues with either unless they're doing it wrong.

zephilicious

except that flight controls have the poopty flapping mechanism and neither one does anything that couldnt have been done with the joystick like every other movement control in the game.
~~ <3

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: zephilicious on January 02, 2012, 02:42:38 PM
except that flight controls have the poopty flapping mechanism and neither one does anything that couldnt have been done with the joystick like every other movement control in the game.

OMG YOU HAVE TO FLICK YOUR WRIST UP SO SHITTY!

The swimming controls at least are far, far, far better that analog stick-controlled swimming in my experience. If you're having issues, you have interference, you're doing something wrong, or you simply want to hate it. From everything you've said, I'm guessing #3. You hate motion controls for what they are and nothing can convince you that they work.

Both flying and swimming are 100% flawless, imo.

zephilicious

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on January 02, 2012, 02:48:23 PM
OMG YOU HAVE TO FLICK YOUR WRIST UP SO SHITTY!

The swimming controls at least are far, far, far better that analog stick-controlled swimming in my experience. If you're having issues, you have interference, you're doing something wrong, or you simply want to hate it. From everything you've said, I'm guessing #3. You hate motion controls for what they are and nothing can convince you that they work.

Both flying and swimming are 100% flawless, imo.
i have not once spoken out against motion controls in general, and have mentioned several games that did motion controls well. this is not one of them.

in this particular case the biggest issue is consistency. why should i have to switch between using an analog stick to move on the ground and motion controls to move elsewhere? this is senseless and serves only to show off the developer's lackluster achievements.
~~ <3