News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The correct story line.

Started by DededeCloneChris, November 05, 2007, 01:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Well, I'm here to explain some things that can be the answer to the video of this update, if you remember, Fox's Arwing was shooted  by the Halberd and probably landed in Kongo Jungle, then why Diddy kong was there is because something happened when him and DK were attacked by Bowser, he maybe was separated and then he finded Fox' Arwing crashed near the lake, the thing I don't understand is why Rayquaza was in that lake, could the Ancient Minister have to do something with Rayquaza? Or maybe him attacked Rayquaza place and them took his home?

Cornwad

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 05, 2007, 01:15:51 PM
Well, I'm here to explain some things that can be the answer to the video of this update, if you remember, Fox's Arwing was shooted  by the Halberd and probably landed in Kongo Jungle, then why Diddy kong was there is because something happened when him and DK were attacked by Bowser, he maybe was separated and then he finded Fox' Arwing crashed near the lake, the thing I don't understand is why Rayquaza was in that lake, could the Ancient Minister have to do something with Rayquaza? Or maybe him attacked Rayquaza place and them took his home?
Mabye Bowser captured DK at the end of DK's level, and Rayquaza is in the lake because the sky is purple.

Java

Oh man I'm sorry but I have to do this:
shot not shooted
found not finded
he not him

Anyway I was thinking that the Halberd was the one who shot down the arwing and possibly DK was captured by Bowser like Cornwad said.

Cornwad

Quote from: Java_Java on November 05, 2007, 02:32:10 PM
shot not shooted
found not finded
he not him

Anyway I was thinking that the Halberd was the one who shot down the arwing and possibly DK was captured by Bowser like Cornwad said.

While we're picking out small mistakes, Rayquaza is an it, not a he.

Avion-Finch

Yeah, Rayquaza is supposed to live in the sky........and its also supposed to be good.......its purpose is to keep peace actually, but eh, I'm sure it will be explained.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Ridley

Quote from: Avion-Finch on November 05, 2007, 02:54:45 PM
Yeah, Rayquaza is supposed to live in the sky........and its also supposed to be good.......its purpose is to keep peace actually, but eh, I'm sure it will be explained.

Maybe it will be explained when someone PLAYS the game?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

thunderhero4

id love to see a stage on the ozone layer where rayquaza used to dwell, since the ancient minister couldve been there and what not...

Cornwad

Quote from: thunderhero on November 05, 2007, 03:44:13 PM

id love to see a stage on the ozone layer where rayquaza used to dwell, since the ancient minister couldve been there and what not...

Doesn't Pit have a stage like that?

Java

Quote from: Cornwad on November 05, 2007, 02:46:06 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on November 05, 2007, 02:32:10 PM
shot not shooted
found not finded
he not him

While we're picking out small mistakes, Rayquaza is an it, not a he.
Hmm...never knew that.

Geno

Wow... learn to speak teh english.

Lini

What I wonder is if Rayquaza's gonna be a pokeball poke, a boss or both :D.  Yea, it's possible that DK's captured somewhere.  MAn, these storylines are going to be interesting :D