News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

O SHI-

Started by BOSSNIG, January 18, 2008, 02:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOSSNIG

Dad's playing Through the Fire and Flames :0.

Lol, he just phailed.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Spud

sonicdude164

BOSSNIG

Quote from: sonicdude164 on January 18, 2008, 02:33:28 PM
on expert?

Nonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

Easy :x
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Kayo

Quote from: Darklink on January 18, 2008, 02:42:56 PM
Quote from: sonicdude164 on January 18, 2008, 02:33:28 PM
on expert?

Nonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

Easy :x
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaa
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

LinkXLR

My friend played TTFAF on expert.

He failed in 2 seconds.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

NOA_ANDY

Can't wait to hear how that turns out. :P I have been able to beat it on Easy, Medium, and Hard, and right now, I'm trying to beat it on Expert, but I have only been able to get 89% through the song before failing. :(

Fell

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on January 18, 2008, 03:06:02 PM
Can't wait to hear how that turns out. :P I have been able to beat it on Easy, Medium, and Hard, and right now, I'm trying to beat it on Expert, but I have only been able to get 89% through the song before failing. :(

Do you tap the intro?

Spongebob does not approve

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 18, 2008, 03:10:54 PM

Do you tap the intro?

Yep. ;)

Fell

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on January 18, 2008, 03:11:42 PM

Do you tap the intro?

Yep. ;)

D:

ARGH.  :(

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 18, 2008, 03:13:01 PM

Do you tap the intro?

Yep. ;)

D:

I suggest you try what I did to be able to do so (I never thought I would be able to either, but look at what I can do now! :P)

Rubber band the green fret, put index on red, middle on yellow, rind on blue, and pinky on orange.  Now try tapping it in practice mode on slowest, at make sure you can get 90% or above a few times in a row, once done with that, move on up to slower, and repeat.  Then with slow, do the same and then finally onto full speed.

The spacing of the notes may cause trouble, so I suggest you use Hyperspeed 1. If I don't use it, then I can't tap.  :P

Fell

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on January 18, 2008, 03:17:52 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 18, 2008, 03:13:01 PM

Do you tap the intro?

Yep. ;)

D:

I suggest you try what I did to be able to do so (I never thought I would be able to either, but look at what I can do now! :P)

Rubber band the green fret, put index on red, middle on yellow, rind on blue, and pinky on orange.  Now try tapping it in practice mode on slowest, at make sure you can get 90% or above a few times in a row, once done with that, move on up to slower, and repeat.  Then with slow, do the same and then finally onto full speed.

The spacing of the notes may cause trouble, so I suggest you use Hyperspeed 1. If I don't use it, then I can't tap.  :P

Okay.......*is nervous*

yes.derek

The farthest I've gotten into that song is 79%.

I've actually failed that song at 0% once =/
HEY LOOK HEY