Previous topic - Next topic

andrewwtm

What happened to luigi  :'(
Are they going to neglect him and not include him?!?!?  :-\

Nintendo Guru

Quote from: andrewwtm on September 24, 2007, 08:29:38 PM
What happened to luigi  :'(
Are they going to neglect him and not include him?!?!?  :-\

I doubt it.  Luigi is a very important character in the Mario Universe, so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't just leave him out of Brawl.

My guess is that he will be an unlockable character, just like he has been in the past two Smash Bros. games.  And the same will probably happen to Jigglypuff too.

La Pared

yea i agree with Nintendo Guru, he is a very important character!

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

LightShock

They wont announce unlockable characters ;) That would definetly defeat the purpose and the suprise at all in this game. Im glad they refuse to do so. Im pretty sure luigi as well as many other characters and stages are unlockables so dont worry im positive he's in the game, you just wont know till you play  ;)

Leobreaker36

Luigi is too good to be forgotten. I think theyre just having a hard time deciding what to do with him.

RoarOfAges[

Triforceman22

I have a felling he'll be unlockable...

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

weirdicecube

Yeah, yeah, what they said.

Now, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE give me the quote in which they say they WONT SHOW UNLOCKABLES?

LightShock

Quote from: weirdicecube on September 25, 2007, 04:19:51 AM
Yeah, yeah, what they said.

Now, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE give me the quote in which they say they WONT SHOW UNLOCKABLES?
well It's common sense. If you look at the Smash Dojo site and click on the characters tab you will see lots of veteran characters and some of the new comers that are new to the whole game itself. Did you see any past character from melee like luigi or jigglypuff get announced yet? no because they are unlockable. Besides i'd be real disappointed if nintendo decided to actaully give out the unlockables because to me that would just ruin the surprise of the adventure mode in the game. So I'm pretty sure that they wont anounce them  ;)

Poncho

Nah, they haven't forgot, he'll be in Brawl probably

Shyrangerr

As many have said before, Luigi is probably unlockable again like in Melee and SSB. Jigglypuff is also likely to be in that situation. So don't be waiting for either of their updates.

NYOXIC

They can't get rid of Luigi. :(
[glow=green,2,300]Proud Member of the Royal Kingdom[/glow]

Registered on the original NS on 10/13/06.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: NYOXIC on September 25, 2007, 01:46:12 PM
They can't get rid of Luigi. :(

Of course they can't. Luigi is like Mario's Diddy Kong.

Puddin Masta

They're probably not going to rveal him until after the game is released because he most likeyl will be a secret character. The only reason they updated Snake even though he's a secret character is because we already know about him.

Cornwad

Well yeah, one time Sakurai entered in a Smash tournament, and he lost to a Luigi player. He got so mad at the fact that he lost playing his own game against a Luigi player (who was also a total nub) that he decided not to include Luigi in Brawl out of anger. This time no one will defeat him, and he will rise to the top Smash Bros player in the world! And if someone by some chance does beat him, he is going to shut down Brawls Wifi.  :O

Linkman