News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

a game rated even better fps controls than mp3!?

Started by thunderhero4, November 15, 2007, 04:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

this game: medal of honor: heroes 2, was rated by all the big rating places for the best 1st person controls of 2007, even better than mp3! do you think this is or will be true?

thunderhero4

Jono2

MP3's controls weren't great.  it took too long to turn around, or to look upward.

but the good thing about it is that it established a base for which all FPSes on the Wii will use.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

DSWiiMaster42

How can there possibly be a Wii game with better FPS controls than Metroid Prime Corruption?

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Depster

Quote from: Jono2 on November 15, 2007, 08:16:23 PM
MP3's controls weren't great.  it took too long to turn around, or to look upward.

but the good thing about it is that it established a base for which all FPSes on the Wii will use.
That's why you change the senzitivity in options ;)

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Jono2

Quote from: Depster on November 25, 2007, 01:29:36 PM
Quote from: Jono2 on November 15, 2007, 08:16:23 PM

That's why you change the senzitivity in options ;)

I did ;)

IUniverse

It has already happened. Metroid Prime Hunters has way better controls than Metroid Prime 3: Corruption as far as FPS is concerned. Corruption's controls, even at advanced setting, have plenty of flaws (like locking up in the middle of a battle). Where as, the only real flaw with Metroid Prime Hunters' controls is numbness of the hand.
The Lord of the Hunters

Jono2

Quote from: IUniverse on November 26, 2007, 03:56:07 PM
It has already happened. Metroid Prime Hunters has way better controls than Metroid Prime 3: Corruption as far as FPS is concerned. Corruption's controls, even at advanced setting, have plenty of flaws (like locking up in the middle of a battle). Where as, the only real flaw with Metroid Prime Hunters' controls is numbness of the hand.

hunters controls were awkward for the left-handed (like me)

plus there's the fact that the game was awful anyways.  the single-player was terribly short and lacked variety, and the multiplayer is now owned by hackers/cheaters.

IUniverse

The single player was short so I'll agree with that part of what you said about it. The multiplayer isn't owned by hackers/cheaters. There are bots to play, and plus there's the f/r match set-up. Unless you have friends that are hackers, then online should have no problems when talking about cheaters and such. Anyways, the hackers have began to decrease a bit on Random.
The Lord of the Hunters

Jono2

the leaderboard is still clogged with them.

why play bots when you can play a different game entirely? (NSMB, SMG, PM, MP3, LoZ:TP)

It's so easy to glitch levels.

IUniverse

Quote from: Jono2 on November 26, 2007, 08:31:03 PM
the leaderboard is still clogged with them.

So? The leaderboards aren't even part of the actual wi-fi of the game. Even if they are on the leaderboards, that doesn't mean they still play the game. Anyways, everyone already knows this. Most players, that play MPH, don't really care about their stats.

why play bots when you can play a different game entirely? (NSMB, SMG, PM, MP3, LoZ:TP)

I guess thats true.

It's so easy to glitch levels.

Yes, but that doesn't mean every single player uses the glitches. Your basically stereotyping every MPH player. Not every player cheats.

The Lord of the Hunters

Jono2

I'm not saying that every player uses glitches, but every player that wants to up their ranking without too much effort does, because frankly, it's pathetically easy to do so.

which is why Halo 2's system worked.  the glitches in it aren't game-breaking, and the ones that were were patched.

Tahrann

Yeah, i cant wait to buy that because you can play it on wifi :P
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: IUniverse on November 26, 2007, 04:58:18 PM
The single player was short so I'll agree with that part of what you said about it. The multiplayer isn't owned by hackers/cheaters. There are bots to play, and plus there's the f/r match set-up. Unless you have friends that are hackers, then online should have no problems when talking about cheaters and such. Anyways, the hackers have began to decrease a bit on Random.
You can only play against the bots in local multiplayer, right?

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)