News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

So, What's Next?

Started by ZGDK, November 23, 2007, 01:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZGDK

I don't really count Brawl as a Mario game and Kart Wii is spin-off. Now, Galaxy was amazing, but how is Mario going to top that? Personally I'd like to see 2D Mario games make a big comeback (NSMB was good, but not groundbreaking). But how is Ninty going to top Galaxy. Or, or, is it time for Mario to hang up the hat? If they do that, I think Mario should at least go out with a bang, say Super Mario Universe? I mean Mario's conqured: Land, World, Galaxy, all that's left is universe.

thunderhero4

Zeldaman11

He hasn't conquered the Ocean yet. He's just been there. :p Super Mario Ocean...Nah. Hmmm....Dreams...or has he been there already? Man, this is a touch choice. I hope Nintendo knows what to do next. :p

thunderhero4

Quote from: Zeldaman11 on November 23, 2007, 06:21:48 PM
He hasn't conquered the Ocean yet. He's just been there. :p Super Mario Ocean...Nah. Hmmm....Dreams...or has he been there already? Man, this is a touch choice. I hope Nintendo knows what to do next. :p
miyamoto has always got a trick up his sleeve....

Gwen Khan

Super Mario Time? he travels back and forth in time? and it wont be like the crappy teaching game "mario's time machine"

Kayo

Quote from: Commissar Andy on November 23, 2007, 08:45:10 PM
Super Mario Time? he travels back and forth in time? and it wont be like the crappy teaching game "mario's time machine"
imagine those time traveling graphix! ;D
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]