News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Wow.

Started by Tupin, November 27, 2007, 04:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

There are actually people trying to persuade a local cinema not to show The Golden Compass because the book was written by an Athiest. :| If they think that's bad, they should read the book, the movie is so edited.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

I hate extremists. >:(

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Zovistograt

Lots of movies are based on books written by atheists...I mean, H2G2 was made into a movie and Douglas Adams was an atheist.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Jono2

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 27, 2007, 08:45:42 PM
Lots of movies are based on books written by atheists...I mean, H2G2 was made into a movie and Douglas Adams was an atheist.

the movie also sucked.

like this one is going to.

Signed:

-a fan of both series.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Zovistograt

Quote from: Jono2 on November 27, 2007, 09:46:49 PM

the movie also sucked.

Signed:

-a fan of both series.
I didn't even see the H2G2 movie because I knew that no movie could capture the pure awesomeness of the five books.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Dr.Hobo2

Yeah, the H2G2 movie could only contain the story of the first book...And it still wasn't as good!...Although there were a few parts that I liked. >_>;

Jono2

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 28, 2007, 06:04:03 PM
Quote from: Jono2 on November 27, 2007, 09:46:49 PM

the movie also sucked.

Signed:

-a fan of both series.
I didn't even see the H2G2 movie because I knew that no movie could capture the pure awesomeness of the five books.

I only watched it because a friend had happened to rent it, and I was like "why not?"

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Hiei

I should see if there are protests going on around here so I can laugh. I just hope they're not as poop holey as some anti-abortion activists here.

And the author should pull a Kevin Smith. That'd be funny.