News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Interesting

Started by Macawmoses, December 13, 2007, 06:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

In my school, today, we had a day long event. While you were not volunteering, you had to go to class...luckily two of my teachers had GH:III

It was my first time playing, and I fell in love. I played Barracuda, and Welcome to the Jungle! Great fun I had.

I am now convinced to buy this game, but how much does it cost? Is it worth it? How is the single player?

Thanks,

-MoM

Linkman

Ok a teacher with GH3.....  Anyway.

The price varies by the store you go to i guess, i got mine at GameCrazy for $90 but i can go up to $100+
It is worth it!
Single player is ok, but eventually you will have to get Wi-Fi its much more fun!

Cardinal

Wii version is $89.99, as well as the PS2 (I think). No online for PS2, though.

360 and PS3 are $99.99, though someone should confirm this, as I really don't know. :X
The SP is good, plenty enough to keep you playing.
Online is decent, but it's better if you have friends.

NOA_ANDY

$89.99 for both the Nintendo Wii and PS2
$99.99 for the Xbox360 and the PS3,

Career mode or one-player is worth it, but this game is not complete without having wi-fi. ;)

Personally, I suggest you buy it for the Nintendo Wii.

Linkman

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on December 13, 2007, 10:34:17 PM

Career mode or one-player is worth it, but this game is not complete without having wi-fi. ;)

Me too, as a matter of fact im gonna go play Wi-Fi right now!  :P

Macawmoses

Sounds good to me!

I loved the little bits I played <3

My teachers are amazing, and I love it!

My science teach had the 360 at school, English had Wii. I preferred the 360, myself.

Well, cool, thx

^.^

Razer

Yeah, get the 360 or PS3 version if you can. :P

DLC is a huge factor, IMO- and the Les Paul wireless controllers are so awesome.

PsychoYoshi

Lessee--no DLC on the Wii at the moment, blockier graphics, crappy exclusive characters, and Friend Codes...yeah, definitely get the Wii version, especially if you already have a XB360 or PS3. Mmhmm. Right.

metroidhunter777

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on December 14, 2007, 02:43:34 PM

Lessee--no DLC on the Wii at the moment, blockier graphics, crappy exclusive characters, and Friend Codes...yeah, definitely get the Wii version, especially if you already have a XB360 or PS3. Mmhmm. Right.

Don't forget no surround sound!

On the upside, it's $10 less! And if you get it, you get to fall under MH's wrath. >=D

Also, it's not very odd for your teachers to have GHIII. A 4th grade teacher was out AT MIDNIGHT on the 27th/28th for it, AND he bought Rock Band.

NOA_ANDY

...At the moment? Yeah, 10 days is an eternity to wait. >_> ...Graphics?  It's good as is, I don't think that some pixels appearing a bit more sharply matters that much...It's a game, not a movie :P.... And FCs? How is that even an argument to begin with?

Yeah, it's so much better for the system that can be an equivalent to a grenade and has that awesome red ring of doom thingie...or the other one that's the price of some laptop computers and is doing so poorly, the company is considering to sell it...Not to mention the awful game selection. <3

Seriously though, the majority here happens to have it for Nintendo Wii, the system has less problems then the Xbox360, and wi-fi is populated unlike PS3s. :P

My suggestion obviously implies get it for the Nintendo Wii if one already has one or will be getting one for Christmas, etc.

.....How fun. :P

metroidhunter777

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on December 15, 2007, 07:03:27 PM

...At the moment? Yeah, 10 days is an eternity to wait. >_> ...Graphics?  It's good as is, I don't think that some pixels appearing a bit more sharply matters that much...It's a game, not a movie :P.... And FCs? How is that even an argument to begin with?

Yeah, it's so much better for the system that can be an equivalent to a grenade and has that awesome red ring of doom thingie...or the other one that's the price of some laptop computers and is doing so poorly, the company is considering to sell it...Not to mention the awful game selection. <3

Seriously though, the majority here happens to have it for Nintendo Wii, the system has less problems then the Xbox360, and wi-fi is populated unlike PS3s. :P

My suggestion obviously implies get it for the Nintendo Wii if one already has one or will be getting one for Christmas, etc.

wait ten days what

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: metroidhunter777 on December 15, 2007, 08:03:48 PM
Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on December 15, 2007, 07:03:27 PM

wait ten days what

*or less.

Wasn't the package said to have been downloadable for the Nintendo Wii by or before Christmas?

Linkman

Wasn't the package said to have been downloadable for the Nintendo Wii by or before Christmas?

Package?

sonicdude164

Quote from: Linkfan71 on December 15, 2007, 08:25:38 PM

Package?
I think, they changed it to 1/2 for some reason, but don't quote me on it.

Linkman

Quote from: KOOLMAN8889 on December 16, 2007, 08:17:09 AM
Quote from: Linkfan71 on December 15, 2007, 08:25:38 PM

Package?
I think, they changed it to 1/2 for some reason, but don't quote me on it.
WHAT IS THE PACKAGE?????