<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

"I'll go in with the first team"

Light

"Calm down." Harver told Kai. "We need Solon's approval, first. For some reason, I think he'll tweak it."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

"In case you don't realize, time is a major factor"

Anarchy_Jas

Jas sits there, listening, but not saying anything again until now. "I just got a bunch of smoke bombs, masks and all that... Everyone should have some of that in case. Either way, I'm going with the first group to make sure some of you don't start actin' a fool."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Joeofmars

Quote from: LightningSword on December 29, 2007, 05:36:12 PM
"We have two tasks, one primary and the other secondary." Harver continued. "Our primary task: Find Tanbar and bring him back to the ship. At that point, we will probably have to disembark, so we should start thinking of where to go next after that. Our secondary goal is to find Zaroff and get the Scale Gem. If we can do that, great, if we can't, we'll have to do it another time."

" I think our Ninjas should go w-" Boogie was interupted by a tug on his shirt. He looked back at Shantae. " What s it? "

" Did they say 'Zaroff'?" She gave him a worried look.

" Yeah, why? "

" Your brother was with a Zaroff when he attacked our hometome."

Boogie was more intent on going.

" I want to be with the first group. " Boogie said, aloud.

20fan

"So you think I'm gonna do something stupid, how encourging"

Light

"If Solon agrees to the plan I've layed out, I'll go in with the first group." Harver said. "The power of the Gem of Emit could help us out."

THEBIRD

"Alright, hang on. Zaroff needs to be holding the gem to use it. So, I'll distract him off the ship and try and steal the gem while the rest of you think up a plan of going in there and getting Tanbar back. I might need one or two more people on the "Get the Scale Gem" team, in case he's too much for me," decided Solon. "So, Harver can figure out which groups will search what area and I'll deal with getting the gem."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas shakes her head and looks at the ground. 'I just don't want any of you dead...'

20fan

"Alright, Scholar which team am I on"

Light

"Hmm..." Harver reconsidered. "In that case, I think I'll go with Solon on retrieving the Scale Gem. The Gem of Emit should help us there more, in a free space." Harver then began to think about who should go on which team.

Light

I want Jas to be on one of the more safe teams, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something bad happened to her... But is there a safe path? Harver sighed, confused. Emit, help me. "Alright." Harver began. "First, I need to know who's in and who's out on this operation."

Joeofmars

" I'm in. " Boogie and Shantae said at the same time.

THEBIRD

Solon thought for a second. "The fact that you have the gem is the reason you shouldn't come with me," Solon replied. "If he kills you or me, or both of us, the gem is his. You'll need the gem in case he gets away from me, so you can give the others extra time of searching, or a few minutes to slip out of the boat," Solon finished.

Anarchy_Jas

"If I wasn't with you guys," Jas folds her arms. "Do you honestly think I'd be standing here?"