Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"You can barely stand up," commented Solon. "I don't want to hurt you."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas goes after the two. "Just sit down already..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar then lunged at Solon and threw a wild punch at his stomach.

Light

Harver - who had been following them, in case they were up to no good - pushed Solon out of the way before he got hit. "Woah! No need to fight." Harver felt confident now that he had his katana at his side.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"And I knew reasoning wouldn't work, how?" Jas pulls out a small marble-looking object. "Better this than actually hurting him. Get back you two!" She throws the marble down at Lanbar's feet, causing a sleeping gas to explode from within.

Dr.Hobo2

Since the punch missed Solon, he fell to the ground with his body perpendicular with Harver's. He just layed there not moving at all. Then the sleeping gas covered over him which...really didn't seem to do anything since he already wasn't moving.

Light

Harver stepped back, his sleeve covering his mouth. He then gazed at the effect it had on Lanbar. "Wow, never seen anything like that before." He turned to Jas. "Say, how were you able to trap that large amount of gas inside such a small object?"

THEBIRD

Solon fell to the ground, rolled around, and jumped back up. "Thanks... I wasn't about to fight him," Solon said to the guy who had pushed him out of the way.

Light

"No problem." He said with a smile to Solon. "I've noticed that you're not around here. Mind explaining your business?"

Anarchy_Jas

"It's the properties of the gas that allow it to become compact like that," Jas says. "Maybe he'll stay out until he sobers up..."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar then tried to push himsel up but he was so drunk that he just fell right back onto the ground and appeared to be snoring.

THEBIRD

"I'm trying to bring peace to the lands," Solon explained. "We're from Crescent Island. Jas is trying to get back a stolen jewel, I'm still waiting the story for that, and that drunk is part of the crew that brought us here, looking for an alliance before a war breaks out."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar got up but this time, he did it with perfect balance. "Ugh...My head...So, did we find a bar nearby?" He asked everyone. "And who's that guy?" He pointed at Harver.

Anarchy_Jas

"The jewel," Jas whispers to herself. 'If we can stay in one spot for maybe a night, and not have any trouble, maybe I'll tell them.' she looks at Lanbar. "We found a bar, that's why your head hurts..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh...okay then." He said. "I didn't do anything TOO bad while drunk...right?"