News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on January 03, 2008, 04:53:04 PM
((Actually, Harver knows all about Solon, and everyone else. Emit told him. And they didn't meet in a bar. They met outside a bar. =P And yes.))

Harver quickly walked out of the cove. Time! He hoped they were far enough away from the Dead Men.

((If Venice knew Harver knew all about him, he would be very creeped out. And in a bar, outside a bar, it's all the same difference.))

THEBIRD

((Actually, the first time we all met was at the docks, then Harver ran back for his sword xD I win!))

Solon followed Harver, feeling whoozy. "You know what I've always wanted to do before I died?" he asked. "And I'm not sayin' I am or nothing... Just, making talk."

Joeofmars

Boogie sat depressed in his bunk. Shantae walked in on him.

" What's 'amatter? "

" I don't wanna talk about it. " Boogie replied.

" Talking makes it better. "

" Well, " He started, " Everyones going on crazy adventures and they always leave me behind! "

" Well... " She had a look in her eye, " We can go on an adventure. "

Triforce_Luigi

Venice woke up on the deck.

"Where's the cannon?" he said groggily.

Trin looked at him and stared for a moment, then turned away.

"Ugh," said Venice and got up. He staggered off the ship and walked away with no clear destination.

Light

"What is it?" Harver asked, as he and Solon continued to saunter back to the ship.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

"Nothing," Solon replied. "I don't have a single thing I want to do before I die. And now, I've been thinking, maybe I need some goals." Some goals might persuade me to do something with myself before I go... I'm not going to lay around in my death bed, I'd rather die doing something with myself, he thought.

Light

"Well, you already have a goal, don't you?" Harver inquired him. "I have a goal as well, and it's the same as everyone who has been accompanying(sp?) you. It's the same as your goal. Whatever happens, we need to defeat the Dead Men. I'm sure that's something for you to do before you die." He gave Solon a wink.

THEBIRD

((Yes, before I live that is a great thing to do... :P))

Solon nodded, never thinking about that as a goal before. "I guess I do, then," he replied. He stumbled, but regained composure. "I think I need this wound stitched up..."

Light

"I'll do it once we get back to the ship." Harver said. "I've gone over many books in the short time I've been alive, so I know quite a few things about surgery. All we need are the materials, which I'm sure we have in the first-aid kit."

THEBIRD

"You're going to do it!?" Solon replied. "Er, can't I just- Wait a second, what about Jas and Kai?" Solon asked. "I mean, do you think the Dead Men attacked them or do you think they're looking for us...? I'd rather find them before you start poking a needle in my throat..."

Light

Harver chuckled slightly. "I'm sure they're fine. Kai thinks he's so great, and I've seen Jas in action, so I think they'd be ok. But one of us should go back to get them after I finish. I should go, since you'd have to recover." Harver stepped on to the ship, as they had arrived.

THEBIRD

"Or... I could go look for them and not get a needle puncture below my head. Yeah, yeah... I like my idea better," Solon replied, turning back around.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas looks for Harver and Solon, but she doesn't see them. "Son of a mutha..." She mumbles a few other choice words.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"So, feeling better already?" Harver asked.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice staggered back to the ship having gone back to the bar for several more beers. Trin noticed him coming and figured he was drunk. He flopped back down in his bunk and fell asleep, a light snore coming out.  Trin rolled her eyes before looking off the railing again.