News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

The owl looked at the two people, curiously.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice thought he was being watched and turned to stare at the owl. His hand hovered over his knife, as a precaution.

Anarchy_Jas

((Hmm... teh mysterious owl))

Jas pauses the music, and steps out of her room.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

The owl cocked his head to one side, and slightly fluttered its wings.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas looks around, the stillness only annoying her further. "Something... can't be right..."

Triforce_Luigi

Venice was starting to get a little creeped out. He went closer, coming close enough to touch.

Light

The owl simply stared back at Venice. Before he was able to go any further, however, the owl looked up at the sky. He turned around and flew away, gliding slightly above the ocean's water.

Anarchy_Jas

((g2g Tae Kwon Do in the mornin'. Night!))

Jas runs back into her room, unpauses the stereo, and sits back in the chair.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice watched the owl for a moment before sitting down to ponder its appearance.
((What time is it in the RP?))

Light

((Around 6 - 6:30 PM. Harver's true motives will soon become clear... as soon as Orgizirtee, Birdie, and Dr.Hobo finish their fight. XP))

Triforce_Luigi

((So basically, everything will be frozen till they get back... "Tune in tomorrow for another exciting segment of Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets!"))

Light

((XDDDD Win. Anyway, what song(s) do you think fits this RP? Whenever I listen to certain songs, I can see clips from the RP play in my mind, such as the very beginning when Jas is getting chased, and when the gang is looking for Tanbar.))

Triforce_Luigi

((Once, I was listening to random songs on the radio. When an R&B song came on, I was reminded of when Jas said she was gonna neuter a certain traitor. *cough*Harver*cough*))

Light

((-.-;; The songs that make me think of this RP are mainly Link and Jiyuu eno shoutai; both by L'Arc~en~Ciel. If you haven't heard of them, they're a Japanese rock band. They're awesome. ;D))

Triforce_Luigi

((I should look them up on Youtube in the morning... What would Harver do if Jas literally neutered him? Other than squirm in pain, I mean.))