News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Trin walked out on the deck, and seeing Tanbar, walked back to her room. She didn't want to get yelled at, lectured, or whatever Tanbar would do.

Flying Chickens

Zarani quickly did a pivot around Zaronn, getting just enough around to block his attacks with his cutlass. "Solon... Hurry up and kill 'im!" He grunted.

Light

The owl continued to fly until he saw a nice tree. He flew over to it and perched on its lowest branch. Immediately it changed to Harver, who lost his balance end fell. "Crap..." He muttered, rubbing his head. So I can only stay like that for about half an hour... He looked up at the moon. Guess I'll have to try plan B... and that requires waiting for it to be darker. He sat under the tree and began to sleep.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Solon felt the swords scrape his sides. He winced slightly but slashed a more powerful diagonal slice at Zaronn, using his weight difference as an advantage. Solon was breathing heavily now, he wasn't sure how much more he could take. But he was sure that atleast one shot had to hit Zaronn... That diagonal slice was perfect, it should do the trick, Solon thought, not being able to see much of the blur that was Zaronn.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn barely dodged Solon's attack and jumped back. I got to be a bit more careful. That could have hit me.

Anarchy_Jas

"Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, Water... I can learn these, then go from there," Jas sets the book on her desk and stands up. "Something to channel it through," she draws her twin blades, then looks around for a target. After she spots a water bottle, she focuses in on it, imagining it in flames, and the heat of fire. 'Burn, burn, burn...' In seconds, Jas can feel her hands grow warm along with her blades. "Burn... FIRE!" She raises her right, then swings it down, the empty water bottle becomes engulfed in a ball of fire, and melted into nothing.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

Kai tapped Zaronn on the shoulder "Hey I'm still here"

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn turned around. "Yes...I know that." He said as he started slicing at Kai.

20fan

Kai  Blocked  each one  " heh, that's all you got? My turn" He sliced twice at Zaronn's arms

Anarchy_Jas

((The Never-ending fight of DOOM that's filled with lolz))

Jas looks at the charred bottle, then readies another spell to use on it.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"No, not at all." He said blocking the two attacks with ease. He then unleashed a flury of attacks and could only be seen as a blur.

Light

((I sort of agree with Shorti - mainly on the "never-ending fight" part. Everyone keeps on blocking and attacking and dodging and attacking etc. This hinders the story from progressing.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

Kai dodged most of them except for one, which left a little cut on his arm. " alright,hold still... This will hurt a lot" Kai  Swung his sword with all of his strengh at Zaronn's Right arm.

Dr.Hobo2

((Alright, I'll get the story on with.))

Zaronn jumped out of the way but he was barely grazed by the sword. Damn! I've been hit. How could I get so careless. "Well...You got lucky this time." Zaronn said holding his arm and heading toward the exit. "You won't be so fortunate next time!" He then started running away at a normal speed toward his ship and some soldiers jumped into the bar to block the doorway.

"Whaddayassss think you -hic- guyssss are doing?" Lanbar said jumping up to the guards. "You're letting him get -hic- away!"

20fan

"There won't be next time Wimp!" Kai Shouted in victory.