News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Orgizirtee on March 19, 2008, 08:57:37 PM
Zarani stood watching them all, rolling his eye. "Bloody hell..." His eyes opened with realization. "Oh, Jas!" He ran up to her, and stepped in front of her. "I don't suppose that I can be involved with this magic, savvy?" He said hopefully.

"Why you guys would want to get into this, I don't know," Jas says, sighing. "Help how?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mira withdrew his bloody hand from the soldier whom he just killed with his bare hand. "What! Ninja!" Several more soldiers came out to attack Mira, but he went in and chopped the first one in half, decapitated the second, and suffocated the third. He kept on killing until there were no more soldiers to come after him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on March 21, 2008, 12:00:18 PM
Tanbar was still blinded with rage and ignrored Solon's comment as he continued to hack and slash.
Solon blocked each shot in turn with his sword. "Don't get into this with me, Tanbar. I'll fix the hole," he tried reasoning.

Dr.Hobo2

"Will you fix the rail too?" Tanbar said locking swords with Solon.

"Um...Mira?" Lanbar said tapping him as he still seemed to be in some sort of trance.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice just stared as Tanbar and Solon fought. "I wish I had my camera," he muttered, chuckling.

THEBIRD

"Don't push it," Solon growled. "That rail caused too much trouble. We're better off just knowing where not to lean rather then constantly falling overboard."

Max Headroom

Mira did not respond to Lanbar.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

Jas considers flipping a coin to see whether or not she should cast one of her fire spells on Solon and Tanbar... they are really starting to annoy her.

Wolfpika

((you guys got busy, sorry guys, but I have been having a lot of troubles with the computer, so could someone give me a summary...please?))

THEBIRD

(( We started moving again. We're all on the ship, headed to Emit. Everyone's doing there own thing, I guess.  Just be careful of the huge hole in the middle of the ship... ))

Max Headroom

((Computer troubles? Yeah right. I see you on NS2 all the time)).
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

"Erm... I am a good target, if you can put up with blood... Just don't freeze me, savvy?" He explained. "And... There might be something I want in it for myself..." He grinned a tiny bit.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas stands there thinking for a bit. She still doesn't know of the person trapped inside her book. Of course there's the fact she always has to twist people's words around... "... Pervert," Jas starts going elsewhere on the ship.

Max Headroom

"Don't let anyone get in your way!" A man in glasses yelled, as Mira killed as many life forms in the city as possible
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Zarani stood staring blankly at her.