News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn used the darkness from the chain to form claws on his hand and as he came toward Mage Riolo, he slashed at him with it.

THEBIRD

One of the claws hit Mage Riolo's cheeck, but he ducked down and kicked up at Zaronn from below. "We'll see now who the better villain is," Mage Riolo growled. "Though the answer is clear: Me!"

Dr.Hobo2

"You couldn't be more wrong if you tried!" Zaronn said as he was kicked up into the air. Once he reached the pinacle of rising up, he started making orbs of darkness rain down as they exploded on contact with the ground.

THEBIRD

Mage Riolo appeared above Zaronn and the orbs of darkness and kicked him back down.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn grabs Solon's hookshot and engulfs it in darkness before firing it at Mage Riolo in hopes of it to latch onto him.

THEBIRD

The hookshot grabbed Mage Riolo's shirt but only ripped part of it off. "Hey, that's new!" yelled Mage Riolo before firing a burst of flames at Zaronn.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn put the hookshot away. worthless peice of crap! He then countered the flames by shooting flames of darkness to cancel the two attacks out. He then sprouted black wings from the darkness and flew up to M.R. and slashed at him again with his claws.

THEBIRD

This time MR got claws of his own and slashed back, fighting claws with claws.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn swiped low with his other hand and then flew back before sending an orb of darkness at Mage Riolo.

Light

Harver felt a bit of his strength return, and he created a portal. He tried to hold it open. "Everyone, get inside!!" He shouted. "This will lead you back to the Land of Emit."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

Mira took a deep breath in and ran towards the portal, tripping up right has he was close to the portal.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar and Tanbar ran through the portal but Lanbar pushed Tanbar back to get through the portal first. "Older brother first!"

"You were only born a couple of minutes ahead of me! We're twins!" Tanbar said running in after Lanbar.

Anarchy_Jas

"All this for nothing," Jas and Keisha run through the portal. "Hm..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Venice walked into the portal at a leisurely pace.

Flying Chickens

Zarani looked at the portal, then shrugged. "I'm too full of myself to not make my own portal, mate." He said, waving his hand to create a portal.