News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

((The place you are talking about is Scalus  ;).

Summary: Solon, from Crescent Island, stowed away on a ship and went to Scalus in search of his parent's killer, but realized he should be trying to keep the lands from fighting rather then trying to reek havoc in Scalus. He found a fellow theif, Venice, from Crescent Island in Scalus, and found another Cruscian name Jas being attacked by a Scalus figure. They stole a jewel from her, and shot her leg. The group then went back to the ship to try and heal Jas's leg, where someone from Scalus, Kai, followed them onboard.

Kai helped teach the group better moves, and they met a drunken pirate named Lanbar. Then the ship left to the Land of Emit, where the group went to a bar to get some drinks.

The ship they are traveling on is from Crescen Island and is trying to restore peace to the lands.))

Fell

Ooc// Thanks man. ;D

Ic// Nimbus was getting up from bed. At the heavily enforced hour of 5:00 AM. Though he was used to this.

He got up and got breakfast. He walked out to enjoy the limited time he had on his first break.

Then he suddenly thought. No one said he had to stay here. He decided he would sneak away.

He went to the docks and snuck into a ship. He went to the storage room where he hid behind a crate.

He overheard a passing man say that the next destanation was the island of Emit.

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

((No prob. And good way to get to where everyone else is :D))

Solon took a long gulp of his beer and watched with amusement as Lanbar got even more drunk. He couldn't remember a time where he actually bought a drink and sat with friends. Sure, he used to be the leader of a theiving group, but they weren't friends and they never paid for a thing. It felt... Different.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar was barely sitting in his seat, let alone stable. He took a final gulp of the heavy drink. "That -hic- sssssure isss one he-hic- heck of a drink."

Fell

The ship got underway. They started moving quickly. It was bumpy, and rough, but he was used to the feeling when he had to endure takles from opponents in training. He remembers the big bruise he got on his leg from that bout.

Anarchy_Jas

((You do realize your char has no age, right?))

After getting inside the bar, and hearing Lanbar, Jas makes her way past crowds of people and sits by Solon. "Don't think it was smart to let him have a drink..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Fell

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 17, 2007, 07:05:02 PM
((You do realize your char has no age, right?))

After getting inside the bar, and hearing Lanbar, Jas makes her way past crowds of people and sits by Solon. "Don't think it was smart to let him have a drink..."

Ooc// I fixed it.

Ic// He looked at the crate behind him. It's contents read: Scrolls.

He wondered what they said. Though he probably couldn't read em' anyway. Since he never really had time to read.

Dr.Hobo2

"What did you -hic sssssay about my -hic- face!" He suddenly said turning toward Solon. "If it'ssss a -hic- fight you want, then -hic- it'ssss a fight you get!" He grasped his hands into loose fists and got into a 'fighting' position but continued to stumble from side to side trying to keep his nonexistent balance.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas sighs and shakes her head, tempted to knock Lanbar over to shut him up.

Fell

THEBIRD

"Hey, you're back," greeted Solon. He watched as Lanbar was getting ready for a fight. He rolled his eyes and got up from the table. "Although this was entertaining, I think we should bring him outside. We don't want to start a scene in this bar."

(OoC: Bye)

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, sssso you wanna take -hic- this outsssside, eh?" He said. "Well, -hic- let'ssss go!" He said as he stumbled his way out of the bar.

Anarchy_Jas

((bye))

"Especially if we want peace," Jas turns around to face them; she was about to order herself a drink. "And there he goes again," she watches Lanbar stumble out the door.

THEBIRD

"Come on, we need to keep track of him." Solon followed Lanbar out of the pub, hoping to keep him out of trouble with any of the Emitters. Last thing they needed was to give the people a reason to hate Cruscians...

Dr.Hobo2

"Ssssso, are you ready -hic- for a fight now?" He said at Solon still barely standing up.