News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"Hey, it's Solon!" greeted Solon, happier then ever. "You've got to get everyone and check out my room, it's the best!" He had never had something to share before, any gold that was stolen in his theiving clan would inadvertenly go to him. "I figured you'd know where everyone else was, since they followed you to their rooms. Mines on the top floor, at the end of the hall. Seriously though, I think there's a fountain in my bathroom!" Solon finished. Man, these Emitter's sure know how to live!

((No, we found a hotel on the Land of Emit.))

20fan

Kai walked in and sat down on a chair waiting to hear who called.

Fell

ooc// Thanks.

Ic// He got to the beach and decided to look around for a place to stay. He was looking at all of the buldings and scenery around him when a particularly beautiful hotel came up before him. He looked at his money, he had plenty. Probably enough for him to stay temporarily. He did after all want to explore some more.

Spongebob does not approve

Anarchy_Jas

"Wait a minute, I thought you said you had no money," Jas questions him. "Now all of a sudden, there's a fountain in the bathroom? Anyways, Kai's here now, but I haven't seen the others. Guess we can go over there."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Solon chose not to answer any questions. "Great! Lanbar's probably sleeping drunk in his room, and Venice could be out stealing or sleeping. C'mon over." And with that, Solon hung up the phone and started jumping on his giant fluffly bed. "I never knew they made beds this big!"

He had only been living there for a few minutes, and it already looked like a bachelor's pad, with his clothes thrown to the floor and his bed looking like it had been attacked by a pack of stampeding rhinos.

20fan

Kai heard her side of the conversation and stood up "So where to"

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 18, 2007, 02:48:51 PM
ooc// Thanks.

Ic// He got to the beach and decided to look around for a place to stay. He was looking at all of the buldings and scenery around him when a particularly beautiful hotel came up before him. He looked at his money, he had plenty. Probably enough for him to stay temporarily. He did after all want to explore some more.
Lanbar was walking around town even though it was extremely late. It seemed that he just was having trouble sleeping that night. He saw Nimbus and started to wonder why someone was up so late. "Hey...you." He said to Nimbus.

Anarchy_Jas

"Solon apparently got in," Jas says leaving it at that. "He wants us to go over there."

20fan

"Alright let's go" He opened the door "Ladies first"

Anarchy_Jas

Jas nods and goes out the door, making sure to close it after Kai exits. "Third floor, end of hallway..." She starts heading in that direction.

20fan

Kai followed silently He wondered about something then quickly forgot it.

THEBIRD

Solon opened the door to his room half way so that everyone would be able to spot it quicker. He knew there was something he was forgetting to do... But he just couldn't think of it. The excitement of how quickly his life changed was pounding through his head more then ever.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas gets to "Solon's" room, and knocks softly, taking a peek inside. "Geeze, messier than my room..."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar just shrugged after waiting for a response and entered the hotel. You know, I think I'll go to the roof to get a better veiw of everything. He started walking up the stairs to get to the roof.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 18, 2007, 03:56:51 PM
Lanbar just shrugged after waiting for a response and entered the hotel. You know, I think I'll go to the roof to get a better veiw of everything. He started walking up the stairs to get to the roof.
((Heh, he should get to the roof and fall down the hole I made and land on top of one of us XD))

"Hey, welcome to my Bachelor pad!" Solon greeted with a cheer. "Have some of this alchohol I found in the fridge." I won't have to pay for it. They don't even know I'm here. Solon thought with a grin.