News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Solon looked down at Lanbar. "H-He... Died?" Solon whispered to himself. Solon suddenly had the feeling he hadn't just fought who he thought he had. Beginning to come to his senses, Solon began dragging Lanbar out of the woods and into town.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar woke up. "Hey! What -hic- do you think you're doing!" He jumped up and got into fighting possition.

THEBIRD

Solon had just gotten to the exit/entrance to the woods. He jumped back in surprise at Lanbar and landed into a big pile of the snow. "Gah, it's cold!" Solon shouted, jumping up and brushing himself up.

Dr.Hobo2

"C'mon! Let's do this!" He said throwing false jabs at Solon.

THEBIRD

Solon backed up a bit. "C-Calm down, Lanbar. I can't really remember what happened before... But, there's, uh, a bar down there if you want to go get a drink with me?" Solon compromised.

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright. -hic- but don't try to pull anything screwy on me!" Lanbar said.

Light

"I totally agree." Harver looked to the edge of the rink; he thought he had heard something. But he realized that there was nothing there. Must be my mind... Harver looked back at Jas, mesmerized by her grace.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

"I'll try not to... be screwy with you..." Solon replied, finding the wording a bit funny. He then headed towards the bar, still a bit wobbly from the intense head ache he was having.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar gave a small wave when Harver was looking in his direction. "Strange...I never knew that Harver and Jas knew how to skate." He said to himself.

Lanbar followed Solon into the bar.

THEBIRD

"Bartender, I'll take a beer," Solon ordered.

"Back again, eh? Didn't you buy a six pack to go?" the bartender asked.

"My beer, please?" Solon asked again, avoiding the question.

Dr.Hobo2

"Give me an egg nog ssspiked with some bourbon." Lanbar said.

"Are you sure about tha-"

"Just give me the -hic- nog!" Lanbar said pounding on the table.

THEBIRD

Solon sipped the beer and looked over at Lanbar. "So, what drove you to drink?" he asked.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar took a drink of his spiked egg nog. "Hell, I don't know. Probably just liked it when I first tried it."

THEBIRD

Solon gulped down some more. "Yep... Life's tough, ya know? You think you're fine, finally over what happened forever ago. Then the big man pulls a fast one on you," Solon sighed. "Life sucks."

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey man. It'ssss not sssso bad. What'sss gettin' you -hic- down?" Lanbar said. "Want some egg -hic- nog? It'ssss pretty good sssspiked."