Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 07:10:19 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 06:56:47 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 06:51:38 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 06:46:56 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on December 28, 2007, 06:45:40 PM
Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 28, 2007, 06:43:10 PM
((Reminds me of my InuYasha RP I've been running for 3 years. *Sniffle*))

Meanwhile, Jas is still fighting.

((Why are all the females ninjas pretty much? 0.o Copycats. :P))

(( Hm... I guess they are XD. Ninja was the only other class that interested me ))

Boogie rinsed his mouth and and cartwheeled out of the ship while screaming back to Venice " Lets go! "

Venice followed in a rather less exuberant format: walking.

" You are so b-" Boogie couldn't finish his playful insult as he was tackled, mid-cartwheel off of the small bridge connecting the ship and the snow covered land. Him and his attacker splashed into the ice cold water. He struggled with the person dressed in all black.

A ninja.

He could tell right away.

"What?! cried Venice. He drew his knife and ran to the water's edge. He could tell the assailant was a ninja, but not much else. He sheathed the knife and took out his box of poison darts. He found a sedative dart and sent it at the ninja's neck.

The dart hit Boogies attackers neck. He passed out after a few seconds. Boogie swam to the top of the water, with his attackers body with him. He climbed up to the land and set the body down.

" Who the hell was this? " Boogie called over to Venice. He bent down and started to take off the hood and mask of his attacker when he noticed something weird. " Hey Venice, I know this is gonna sound really perverted..." He hesitated, " But my attacker had boobs."

It couldn't be her...

He put the thought out of his head and continued to unmask his attacker.

"How observant," commented Venice dryly. "That would mean that this had better be a girl, or that would be really... Erm, awkward."

Joeofmars

Boogie finally removed the hood and the mask and threw it aside.

It was her.

"Sh-Shantae?" Boogie looked down at the body and could not belive it.

THEBIRD

"Ouch," Solon replied. "Fine, I don't think I could trust a know-it-all with a name, either." Solon suddenly remembered why he had went into the forest in the first place. That voice... he turned around and walked toward where the music had been before, but fell back in the hole. He grabbed the edge before he fell back in. "Eh heh... I meant to do that..."

Triforce_Luigi

"You know this girl?" asked Venice.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Sure," said Trin sarcastically. "It seems a little weird when you fall into the same hole twice on purpose."

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 28, 2007, 07:19:32 PM
"You know this girl?" asked Venice.

" Y-Yes. " Boogie said holding back tears. " I grew up with her and she disappeared like all my other family and friends." Something else crossed his mind. " These darts can't kill can they? "

THEBIRD

"I'm, uh, trying a new trend," Solon replied, pulling himself back up. He looked back over, but the voice was gone... "By the way, have you seen a sword lying around here?" He looked around a bit, but he figured he must have gone too deep.

Triforce_Luigi

"Some of 'em can, but I used a sedative poison on her," replied Venice

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"No. It's probably in the hole," said Trin.

THEBIRD

"No, I lost it last night..." Solon replied. "I didn't make it this far last night, so It's probably closer to the exit." Solon began re-retracing his footsteps. Why did I have to be drunk last night? Solon thought, trying to remember where he had been.

Triforce_Luigi

THEBIRD

Solon heard her behind him. "What, you don't give out names to idiots, but you follow them?" Solon called back, looking through bushes he passed by. "You might as well help me find the sword. Its crescent shaped with a gold hilt. But if you find another sword, I'll take that one, too."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 28, 2007, 07:53:32 PM
Solon heard her behind him. "What, you don't give out names to idiots, but you follow them?" Solon called back, looking through bushes he passed by. "You might as well help me find the sword. Its crescent shaped with a gold hilt. But if you find another sword, I'll take that one, too."

"What do you think I'm doing?" hissed Trin.

((Anyone else noticed all the topics about Revenge and Dear NSF?))

THEBIRD

((Yep, looks like it's raining spam, grab your umbrellas))

"Alright, alright, calm down," Solon replied, searching through the forest.

Amy walked through the forest with her bag of money. She noticed a glare from one side of her and turned around. A sword lay on the ground and she walked over to it.

"Looks like it's my lucky day," she smiled, fingering it.

Triforce_Luigi

Anarchy_Jas

((Don't worry about the dumbass 11-year-old no0bs...))

Apparently, there were complaints about Jas and Kai's sparring match, but before officials said anything, she dropped a smoke bomb, allowing them to escape to the ship.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar was still running around frantically through the forest looking for Tanber. "Tanbar! Where are yooo- Gah!" He tripped on a rock covered in snow and just happened to land on Trin "Ow...that hurt." He said rubbing his head and opening his eyes. "Oh!..." He got off of Trin and held out his hand to help her up. "Um...I'm really sorry about what just happened." He said with his face completely blushed.