News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

"I'm in" Kai drew his falchion and raised it i n the air.

Light

((Are Venice and Trin with us?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

((Venice was with Boogie, so yeah he probably came along. And Trin kept on following, so she's here, too.))

"Alright, once you've got the teams ready, I'll go down and lure him out. Once we're out of sight, go in there and find Tanbar!" Solon told Harver.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas watches them, waiting for them to make a decision. 'As much as I HATE taking orders...'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

Light

"Ok, I have the teams prepared." Harver started. "The Diversion Team shall consist of Trin, Venice, Shantae and Nimbus. The Infiltration Team Division A will consist of Jas, Boogie, Lanbar, Amy, and me. Our job will be to find Tanbar and bring him back to the ship in one piece." Harver turned to Solon. "Which leaves Division B to Solon and Kai. Since Kai keeps boasting about his fighting skills, I'm sure the two of you will make an adequate team.

"Any questions?" Harver finished.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((bye 20))

"Team Division A," Jas mumbles something about the way that was worded then pulls something out. "Here," its that large amount of masks and various marble-like bombs. "Grab ten of each and a mask..." She had to take charge of something...

Joeofmars

" I want Shantae on the same team as me. " Boogie said, with a stern face. He wasn't in a joking mood.

THEBIRD

"You don't need a diversions team. I'll be getting Zaroff out of there, then you will be able use everyone to search the ship. There is a bottom and a top and it is huge, so you'll need to make use of the size. I think there should be a team for the bottom, a team for the top, and then split the two teams into a left side flank and a right side. Also, if you are going to spare someone to go to the Diversion team with me, it should be a theif or ninja," Solon commented.

Anarchy_Jas

"As much as I know this needs careful planning," Jas starts. "We can't go disagreeing with eachother back and forth like this. If we're gonna do something, come up with a plan and stick with it. We've been standing around and it's driving me crazy..."

Triforce_Luigi

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 29, 2007, 06:15:26 PM
((Summary please?))

(( We're trying to come up with a plan for how we are going to attack Zaroffs ship. ))

Anarchy_Jas

((All we're doing is trying to do is figure out who's going after Zaroff, and who's gonna find the missing twin))

THEBIRD

((We're planning on infilitrating Zaroff's boat to get Tanbar back, who was stolen. We are all on the ship, you and Trin are there, too. Just, waiting I guess.))

"We have a plan, it just needs to be tweaked. There really only needs to be two or so people in each group. Zaroff will be out with me, so you won't need to worry about running into him. But, I think Harver should be on the top level, in an area where he can watch to see if Zaroff is coming back. That way, he can use the Gem of Emit to get everyone out of he sees Zaroff," Solon offered his plan.

Anarchy_Jas

"Run, run, run," Jas looks out at the water. "We shouldn't run every time he shows up. One day, we're gonna have to stand and fight ya know..."