News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver's katana and the Dead Man's blade met with a sharp cling. They each forced their own blade into the other's, but neither gave in. Eventually, they skidded away. The Dead Man ran back to Harver with his blade at his side, and Harver waited in anticipation, his blade at ready position. The Dead Man sliced at Harver, missing miserably, as Harver sidestepped the attack.

Harver then hit the man on the back with the flat end of his sword. The man grunted in pain, and quickly turned around to continue the swordfight. He swung his sword at Harver's chest, and a thin cut was made. Blood started to come out, but it wasn't a fatal wound. Harver started to pant. I can't use the Gem of Emit yet. I have to use it at a more important time. He readied himself for the next attack.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

"Well, I wouldn't give him that much credit. He might have no clue where we've gone. You stay here, I'll go back and lead him this way. Then jump out and attack him. I'll try and take the gem away while you're doing that," Solon decided. He gave Jas the steering wheel to take care of, then ran back out to look for Zaroff.

Anarchy_Jas

"Wait a minite-" But it seems like it's too late to try and stop him. "Oooh, darnit!" She sits in the shadows of the ally, waiting. If Solon didn't return soon, she'd go after him.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar finally walked into a room that looked like the captain's quarters. He saw Tanbar sitting in a chair tied up and a hankercheif around his mouth. Tanbar was obviously trying to say something but it couldn't be understood. "Tanbar! I finally found you!" He ran over there but a metal cage fell over Tanbar and was now out of reach.

"Hm...Well, I have to congradulate you on figuring out a decent plan to get your precious sailor back." Said a mysterious man in the shadows of the room. "But you overlooked me!" He said unsheathing his sword while still in the shadows.

"W-who are you?" Lanbar said also taking his sword out.

THEBIRD

Solon walked around a couple buildings and through an alley way. He couldn't quite remember where Zaroff was, and he kept retracing his steps to find him. He thought he heard movement in one alley and he jumped in front of it. It ended up being a cat. The cat hissed and ran at Solon.

"Ah!" he yelled out as the cat slashed his cheek. "Hey! That heard you son of a-" there was more movement behind him and he turned around to see Zaroff. "Oh, eh heh, there you are." Zaroff was holding a trash can lid. "You know, if you get a second one of those lids you would look just like those wind up monkeys."

"Give me my steering wheel back," Zaroff hissed.

"Aw, come on, you know the rules. You've got to tag me first!" Solon replied, running back to where Jas was.

---

"Wow, things just keep getting better..." Amy sighed, looking around at the voice that spoke. She walked over and took the hankercheif out of Tanbar's mouth.

Light

The Dead Man roared as he ran at Harver with his blade above his head, as if he was going to chop Harver into pieces. Again, Harver sidestepped the attack. But instead of hitting him with the flat end of his blade as he had done before, he waited for the man to turn around.

At that point, Harver stabbed the man in the shoulder. He quickly withdrew the blade before the man had time to react, and sliced at his chest. The man fell backwards, his blade still clutched in his hand. He hit the deck with a solid thud.

Harver sheathed his sword, believing the battle was over. Now I need to pull back his hood, and take a look at his face. I need to know as much about these Dead Men as I possibly can. He kneeled in front of the man, and reached for his hood. That was when it happened.

In a flash, the fallen man raised his sword and stabbed Harver in the chest. Harver froze. The next second he was coughing up blood. He unsheathed his sword again, while he still had his energy, and sliced the man's head clean off. He was dead.

Harver took the sword out of his chest, grunting. Crap! My vision's going blurry... He looked around, trying to focus. No! I can't die yet. I need to live! He fell facedown on the deck, thinking about the one person he cared about that moment. The one person who - though Harver didn't know it - didn't want anyone to die. The one he ice skated with, and spent the best time of his life with. He focused on her, hoping that someway she could hear, or that someway he could gain his strength back.

Jas...

Anarchy_Jas

Jas begins pulling her twin blades out of their sheaths as the footsteps draw closer and closer. 'Heh, about darn time Solon found him. We don't have time to waste.'

Dr.Hobo2

"It's a trap!" Tanbar shouted after the hankercheif was taken off.

"Gee, thanks Tanbar, that's REALLY helpful now." He said in a sarcastic tone. "But...I'm still glad to see you're okay."

"Aw...Isn't this almost brings a tear to my eye...almost." He said stepping out of the shadows. He was dressed exactly like Zaroff except he was extreamly scrawny and the sword he had was just a regular crescent sword. "Too bad I, Zaronn, will have to kill you!"

"Zaronn?" Lanbar and Tanbar said in unison.

THEBIRD

((Well, she didn't say she wanted anyone to die out loud... And Harver can't die yet D:))

"Whoa, incoming!" Solon shouted, jumping over one of the lids thrown at him. Solon looked back to see he had two more in his hands. "Ha, nice try!" he shouted again, as he ducked over the next one. I think it's the next alley way over... Solon ran past the alley way Jas was in, then doubled back when he saw her. The next lid went flying and smacked him right in the face. He fell over and blacked out.

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 29, 2007, 09:11:31 PM
((Well, she didn't say she wanted anyone to die out loud... And Harver can't die yet D:))

"Whoa, incoming!" Solon shouted, jumping over one of the lids thrown at him. Solon looked back to see he had two more in his hands. "Ha, nice try!" he shouted again, as he ducked over the next one. I think it's the next alley way over... Solon ran past the alley way Jas was in, then doubled back when he saw her. The next lid went flying and smacked him right in the face. He fell over and blacked out.
((I editted my post. And the trend continues. :P))

Anarchy_Jas

'Idiot! Why didn't you keep going!?' Jas waits until Zaroff gets ahead of her to spring out and slash at the back of his neck with the blade in her right hand. 'Looks like I'm on my own...'

((Jasi gets to kill him and take the jewel. ^^))

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 29, 2007, 09:16:51 PM
'Idiot! Why didn't you keep going!?' Jas waits until Zaroff gets ahead of her to spring out and slash at the back of his neck with the blade in her right hand. 'Looks like I'm on my own...'

((What?! I thought he was officially the main protagonist...or is it antagonist. I don't remember, winter break is dwindling on my edumacation!))

Anarchy_Jas

((Gotta learn to share the spotlight. :P))

THEBIRD

Zaroff whirled around, the blade not even leaving a scratch on his leather neck. "Where's the wheel?" he hissed looking around. He lumbered over to Solon and picked him up. He shook him a couple of times, and the only thing that fell out was stolen money. "Where's the WHEEL!?"

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 29, 2007, 09:19:35 PM
Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 29, 2007, 09:16:51 PM

((What?! I thought he was officially the main protagonist...or is it antagonist. I don't remember, winter break is dwindling on my edumacation!))
((Protagonist = Main Character
Antagonist = Main Villain

The word you were looking to describe Zaroff would be antagonist. And no; he's more of a support villain. The main antagonist is the leader of the Dead Men, whoever that may be.

So, in our story, Solon is the protagonist, and the leader of the Dead Men is the antagonist. Kapeesh?))