News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

((Nothing really happened. We're on our way to Crescent Island))

"No," Solon told Kai. "I just don't trust you with it."

20fan

"So the Theif thinks I can't be trusted"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: 20fan on December 30, 2007, 05:03:21 PM
"So the Theif thinks I can't be trusted"

"I wonder why," said Venice sarcastically, still sitting against the mast.

THEBIRD

"Well, with the brains you have now, you'll be a vegetable if you take the Scale Gem. No one can trust a person without brains," reasoned Solon.

20fan

"Oh so now I'm a retard, you remeber the last time I got angry, It's coming back"

THEBIRD

Solon just brushed past Kai and went to the other end of the ship. He leaned forward on the rail and let the wind brush past him. Amy walked up to him.

"So, you excited about getting home?" Amy asked him. Solon nodded, he couldn't think of much else.

"It's been a while," he replied simply.

Anarchy_Jas

((siv was playing Soul Calibur 3 as Jas teh Ninja. XD))

"You guys," Jas shakes her head and sighs, looking out at the water again.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar walked over to where Amy and Solon were. "You know, I never felt this before but for some reason, I...sort of miss Crescent Island...Or should I say, my childhood at Crescent Island."

THEBIRD

"I don't," Solon replied sharply. He averted his gaze from the others. He tensed up for a bit, shook his head, then relaxed again. The bottom of his shirt that had been ripped off fell farther down when he shook himself. It ended up looking like a skirt on him. "Alright, that's it!" he growled, slipping off the bottom part of his shirt and ripping off the top. "I need a new shirt!"

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...what's his problem?" He said to Amy.

THEBIRD

Amy shook her head. "You're from Crescent Island, too?" Amy asked him.

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah, if I wasn't born there I probably wouldn't have become a pirate." He said. "The same goes for my brother, Tanbar, except he's become a sailor."

THEBIRD

"You might not like what you see, then," Amy warned. "The Dead Men ransacked that place. Looking for..." Solon kicked Amy in the leg. "Ouch! Okay, sorry. Yeah, it's just a bit more... dirty then before."
---
I shouldn't have left it... The one thing my parents entrust to me before they die... Solon thought angrily. And darn, it's cold out without a shirt...

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh...Well, I can't believe that this happened in such a short amount of time. It was fine when I left on that ship to Scalus." Lanbar said. "But I suppose the only true memory that was really important to me was my life as a child at the docks. I loved just going there and watching all the people and cargo go on and off the ships. That's what convinced me to set sails to the high seas."

Light

Harver sat down on the deck of the ship, writing about his most recent experience. After he finished, his hand was on his chest, right where the Dead Man had cut him. Could it be that they are just illusions..? He shook his head and walked over to the railing, gazing out at the blue water the ship rocked against.

Next stop, Crescent Island. And so we go.

((Would you guys like me to print some of Harver's journal entries about the Dead Men?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.